Windows 10: Files keep showing up

Discus and support Files keep showing up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help ! Documents keep coming back after organizing, pictures also ! Now I'm getting files & pics from 2017 !!! HOW DO I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Julie Ann S, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Files keep showing up

Please help ! Documents keep coming back after organizing, pictures also !

Now I'm getting files & pics from 2017 !!!

HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP !!!!!

Julie Ann

:)

Julie Ann S, Jan 31, 2020

2. steam games won't show up in program files(x86)

Hi,

We suggest that you check if the folder is hidden by following these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select
      Show hidden files and folders from the search results.
    • Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select
      OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 31, 2020
  3. JanWilcox Win User
    How do I DISassociate a file type in Windows 10?

I inadvertently associated a .lst file to open using my Adobe reader. I have followed all the steps you suggested and deleted everything listed. It still shows that Adobe is the default app to use with the file. Any other suggestions?

JanWilcox, Jan 31, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Files keep showing up

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Files keep showing up :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Files keep showing up

1. Files keep showing up - Similar Threads - Files keep showing

2. Windows Security "review files" pop up keeps showing up - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security "review files" pop up keeps showing up - Windows 11: Downloaded Clip Studio Paint from the official website, it sent windows defender into a tizzy and now every .5-2 seconds I get an additional pop-up from Windows. No matter what option I pick it doesnt stop sending them. I have tried "Dismiss" and "Send Files" and "Review" as...
  3. Files keep showing up on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files keep showing up on my desktop: So today I noticed I had an old video file on my desktop. It was a video I screen recorded of my friends and I playing a game. I moved it back into the folder that I keep videos saved in. A few minutes later I noticed a different video file on the desktop. This has never...
  4. Trojan downloader file keeps showing up

Trojan downloader file keeps showing up: Hello, I keep having to remove a trojan downloader file that shows up in my threats that doesn't seem to be affecting my PC I'm sure I haven't been hacked or anything, what can I do to prevent these files from keep showing up? submitted by /u/DarkMatterLuigi [link]...
  5. My File explorer keep showing up white.

My File explorer keep showing up white.: Every time I open File explorer it shows up like this, but when I click File it returns to normal, why is this and how do I fix it? submitted by /u/Soter775 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/laiwh3/my_file_explorer_keep_showing_up_white/
  6. Drives keep showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drives keep showing up: Please look at the image attached. I DO NOT have any SD card nor any web locations in G: and E: It keeps showing up anyways. If I press either one of them, it shows an error saying "Access is denied" for G: and "E:\ is unavailable". Please help me as it is very annoying to...
  7. Drives keep showing up

Drives keep showing up: [ATTACH] Please look at the image attached.I DO NOT have any SD card nor any web locations in G: and E: It keeps showing up anyways. If I press either one of them, it shows an error saying "Access is denied" for G: and "E:\ is unavailable". Please help me as it is very...
  8. Files not showing up with File Explorer

Files not showing up with File Explorer: I open File Explorer to find a file that I knew had been created at the end of March 2019. I went to the location that I was sure I had saved it to. It did not show up. I opened up a separate File Explorer and searched my entire C drive and there were the file that I was...
  9. This keeps showing up!

This keeps showing up!: This keeps showing up! Especially when I'm playing GTA V, it closes is and then it comes up with a cmd window behind it. HELP PLEASE!!![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-keeps-showing-up/cca5601d-8f2d-4472-be2a-d1559717d423"
  10. This keeps showing up as spyware (?)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This keeps showing up as spyware (?): ADWcleaner keeps showing the following as spyware or something that needs to be "cleaned" (sorry if the terminology is wrong): HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{6E45F3E8-2683-4824-A6BE-08108022FB36} ADWcleaner removes it but at the end of the day...