Windows 10: Files (*.m4a) created in Windows 7 Audio Recorder not working in Windows 10 after windows...

Discus and support Files (*.m4a) created in Windows 7 Audio Recorder not working in Windows 10 after windows... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Files created in Windows 7 Audio Recorder has a bit rate of 194 kbps where as the files created in Windows 10 Audio Recorder has a bit rate of 176... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by D Chakraborty, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Files (*.m4a) created in Windows 7 Audio Recorder not working in Windows 10 after windows...

Files created in Windows 7 Audio Recorder has a bit rate of 194 kbps where as the files created in Windows 10 Audio Recorder has a bit rate of 176 kbps. Tried with all the software installed in Windows 10 including VLC, Windows Media Player, iTunes but it did not work.

:)

D Chakraborty, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Files (*.m4a) created in Windows 7 Audio Recorder not working in Windows 10 after windows...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Files (*.m4a) created in Windows 7 Audio Recorder not working in Windows 10 after windows...

1. Files (*.m4a) created in Windows 7 Audio Recorder not working in Windows 10 after windows... - Similar Threads - Files m4a created

2. Window 10 Recording audio issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window 10 Recording audio issue: So i have had my Asus TUF Laptop for awhile now, decided to use my headphone mic instead of the built-in one my laptop has and for some reason whenever i shout or speak loudly my microphone volume just automatically decrease on it's ownfrom 100-60, i've tried unticking "allow...
  3. Window 10 Recording audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Recording audio issue: So i have had my Asus TUF Laptop for awhile now, decided to use my headphone mic instead of the built-in one my laptop has and for some reason whenever i shout or speak loudly my microphone volume just automatically decrease on it's ownfrom 100-60, i've tried unticking "allow...
  4. Window 10 Recording audio issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Playback of m4a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Playback of m4a file: When I click on the file in file manager, Groove music opens. But file does not play. it allows me to advance the time slider, but playback does not occur. No change in elapsed time occurs....
  6. Cant record audio in windows 10

Cant record audio in windows 10: i cant record audio and i tried troubleshooting but it wasnt successful. videos play normally. even using headphones no results. what can i do??[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Winamp won't play .m4a files recorded on my phone

Winamp won't play .m4a files recorded on my phone: I recorded a bunch of audio on my phone and it came out as .m4a files. They play fine in other players, but winamp won't play them. I really need to play them on Winamp, because I have hours of material to get through and I'm gonna need to skip back and forth a lot and that...
  8. Audio doesn't work on Windows 10 after Upgrading from 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio doesn't work on Windows 10 after Upgrading from 7: Tried restarting both services relating to Audio as well and no luck. I can't even access Sound via Control Panel. There's a red x over the speaker icon in my taskbar. Can't even use my microphone. This issue wasn't present until I installed Windows 10. I try restarting...
  9. Reset Folder for Recorder .m4a Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset Folder for Recorder .m4a Files: How can you change the folder where .m4a files created with Recorder are saved? 90883
  10. Thumbnails for M4a files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails for M4a files?: Hi guys Should windows 10 (by default) be displaying thumbnails within explorer for m4a files? I'm browsing my iTunes media folder and I can see thumbnails only for .mp4, .mp3, .m4p but not for m4a. If I play an m4a file within media player or iTunes I can see the album...