Windows 10: Files Mirrored on One Drive, from Hard Drive

Discus and support Files Mirrored on One Drive, from Hard Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My One drive exactly mirrors the files viewed on my hard drive. If I add / delete files on my hard drive, so to does my one drive reflect the same. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardWilliams#, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Files Mirrored on One Drive, from Hard Drive

My One drive exactly mirrors the files viewed on my hard drive. If I add / delete files on my hard drive, so to does my one drive reflect the same. How then can I delete files on my hard drive to save disk space, yet only leaving important files on my one drive not mirrored on my hard drive?

:)

RichardWilliams#, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Part#26 Win User

Mirror Hard Drive

I am trying to mirror my hard drive with an external hard drive. However the add mirror is greyed out. How can I get it ungreyed out.

I have created a volume for the external hard drive that didn't work. I tried creating a pool that didn't work. Why is it greyed out. Please help how can I resolve this?

Part#26, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

Files Mirrored on One Drive, from Hard Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Files Mirrored on One Drive, from Hard Drive

1. Files Mirrored on One Drive, from Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Files Mirrored Drive

2. One Drive/External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive/External Hard Drive: For some time since I have done a Reinstall of windows, I had issues of when I would try to eject my external hard drive, with a notice that another program was using the drive and could not eject.I noticed when I was exploring various ways to solve this issue that Task...
  3. One Drive/External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive/External Hard Drive: For some time since I have done a Reinstall of windows, I had issues of when I would try to eject my external hard drive, with a notice that another program was using the drive and could not eject.I noticed when I was exploring various ways to solve this issue that Task...
  4. Mirror Win 10 hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mirror Win 10 hard drive: Does windows 10 have a mirror hard drive program built in? I have a 1 terabyte USB drive available. I want the data to be portable. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-win-10-hard-drive/fd810406-f21b-4f74-b7eb-3b6bc0ba3839
  5. One Drive & Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive & Hard Drive: I need to back up my one drive every evening in case we loose the internet. I tried to just copy and paste the files from One Drive to my documents, but it moves all of my folders out of One Drive and puts them into My Documents How do I go about doing this so the files...
  6. Transfer from one hard drive to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer from one hard drive to another?: I had a 120GB SSD and decided, since I'm running low on space, to upgrade to a 480GB SSD. However, I wanted to use the 120GB for something else now (Linux) and then use the 480GB as the main hard drive. That being said, since my Windows 10 OS (and saved files) is on my 120GB...
  7. Transferring files from old hard drive to new hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring files from old hard drive to new hard drive: Hello, My laptop recently broke that was running Windows 7. I bought a new laptop that is running Windows 10. Since my old laptop would not start, I bought a hard drive enclosure so I could move everything off my old hard drive onto my new one. I am confused with exactly...
  8. Mirror Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirror Hard Drive: I am trying to mirror my hard drive with an external hard drive. However the add mirror is greyed out. How can I get it ungreyed out. I have created a volume for the external hard drive that didn't work. I tried creating a pool that didn't work. Why is it greyed out....
  9. Backing up one drive files to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backing up one drive files to external hard drive: For added security I like to back up my one drive files to an external hard drive. This may seem unnecessary but I like to have my files on my pc hard drive, the one drive cloud and another external hard drive. This is been working until recently when the backup app does not...
  10. Automatically Mirror Files from Windows to a Network Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatically Mirror Files from Windows to a Network Drive: How do I automatically mirror files from a hard disk drive to a network folder? In this case I want to mirror the contents of an entire disk containing photos (no system files) to a shared folder on an OpenMediaVault server running on my home network. This is separate...