Windows 10: Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

Discus and support Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded my os to Windows 11, hated it, and downgraded to Windows 10. I thought I would be safe if I saved my important documents to OneDrive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TGM1995, Jan 8, 2023.

1. TGM1995 Win User

Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

I upgraded my os to Windows 11, hated it, and downgraded to Windows 10. I thought I would be safe if I saved my important documents to OneDrive. However, after the downgrade, my important folders in OneDrive are empty. Are they gone forever or is there some way to retrieve them? Am I done for?

:)

TGM1995, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2023
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    downgrade win 11 to win 10

I just reran the Media Creation Tool that I just downloaded a few minutes ago. It took less than three minutes to create the ISO file on my medium powered computer with NVMe SSD and 500 Mbps internet connection. Maybe try restarting your computer and downloading a fresh Media Creation Tool? Make sure to note where the ISO file is stored at the last step:

Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10 [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Jan 8, 2023
  4. Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

1. Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10 - Similar Threads - Files Missing Downgrade

2. Downgrading Windows from 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading Windows from 11 to 10: Hello,I bought a laptop from Currys in the UK that came with Windows 11 preinstalled. The laptop kept freezing and I took it to the shop so that they could check it. There is no problem with the hardware. The only problem is even without having an app open, most of the memory...
  3. Downgrading Windows from 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrading Windows from 11 to 10: Hello,I bought a laptop from Currys in the UK that came with Windows 11 preinstalled. The laptop kept freezing and I took it to the shop so that they could check it. There is no problem with the hardware. The only problem is even without having an app open, most of the memory...
  4. Downgrading Windows from 11 to 10

5. Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10: I upgraded my os to Windows 11, hated it, and downgraded to Windows 10. I thought I would be safe if I saved my important documents to OneDrive. However, after the downgrade, my important folders in OneDrive are empty. Are they gone forever or is there some way to retrieve...
  6. Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

Files Missing After Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10: I upgraded my os to Windows 11, hated it, and downgraded to Windows 10. I thought I would be safe if I saved my important documents to OneDrive. However, after the downgrade, my important folders in OneDrive are empty. Are they gone forever or is there some way to retrieve...
  7. downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 after the 10 days

downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 after the 10 days: So I have a Lenovo idea pad 5, it has the specs I want but the ram is too low and it is soldered and no one in my country is going to upgrade it, when I upgraded to windows 11 I didn't realize the amount of ram it uses it uses almost 5gigs for security reasons I don't blame...
  8. downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 after the 10 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 after the 10 days: So I have a Lenovo idea pad 5, it has the specs I want but the ram is too low and it is soldered and no one in my country is going to upgrade it, when I upgraded to windows 11 I didn't realize the amount of ram it uses it uses almost 5gigs for security reasons I don't blame...
  9. Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10: So I installed Windows 11 using the clean installation or the ISO file because my CPU is not supported and just wanted to try out the Windows 11. Its almost been a month since I installed Windows 11, so there are already some personal files and apps that I installed. But...
  10. Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10

Downgrade from Windows 11 to 10: So I installed Windows 11 using the clean installation or the ISO file because my CPU is not supported and just wanted to try out the Windows 11. Its almost been a month since I installed Windows 11, so there are already some personal files and apps that I installed. But...