Windows 10: Files not deleting from OneDrive

Discus and support Files not deleting from OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Files are not deleted from my OneDrive folder on my PC. Tried deleting them online & it did. While trying to open an image I was also getting an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vijayrchandran, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Files not deleting from OneDrive

Files are not deleted from my OneDrive folder on my PC. Tried deleting them online & it did.

While trying to open an image I was also getting an "Invalid value for registry" error.

Vijay

:)

vijayrchandran, Feb 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Manjunath_H, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Files not deleting from OneDrive

Unable to restore files deleted from OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I have reviewed the information provided by you and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize how frustrating these things can be.
    We at Microsoft prioritize our customers’ satisfaction. I appreciate the time you have taken to work on this issue.

I suggest you to refer the steps from the article
    Restore deleted files or folders in OneDrive

to restore the files and check if that helps.

You can also contact the OneDrive support team by following the steps mentioned below:

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Files not deleting from OneDrive

1. Files not deleting from OneDrive - Similar Threads - Files deleting OneDrive

2. Deleting files on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting files on OneDrive: I deleted two Microsoft Word documents in the OneDrive Desktop folder. I exited the folder but the files are still there - but I can't open, rename, hide or delete them, only move their location on the Desktop screen, because the 'file location wasn't found'. Help - what do I...
  3. Deleting files on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting files on OneDrive: I deleted two Microsoft Word documents in the OneDrive Desktop folder. I exited the folder but the files are still there - but I can't open, rename, hide or delete them, only move their location on the Desktop screen, because the 'file location wasn't found'. Help - what do I...
  4. Deleting files on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Delete Onedrive icon from file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete Onedrive icon from file explorer: We are using OneDrive for business in our office. I link OneDrive to my business email address for a long time. Couple of days ago I linked of our colleague account to copy some folders to my desktop. After copying his data I unlinked his account but the OneDrive icon is...
  6. unlinked onedrive deleted files from folders

unlinked onedrive deleted files from folders: i expanded my onedrive to premium , unlinked it to change hard drive and after that all my data deleted from its folders , i got my desktop clear and documents folder lost its 3 gb of data , there are nothing in current folders or in the cloud , they are empty , how that is...
  7. OneDrive and File Deletion

OneDrive and File Deletion: On Windows 10, using MS File Explorer to elete a file that is in a directory where the settings are set to keep a copy on the pC and on OneDrive. Whe I delete some files, I get this message which makes me suspecious that there is something wrong. This only started a week...
  8. How to delete files from OneDrive?

How to delete files from OneDrive?: I’d like to find out how I can delete the files and images from OneDrive via desktop without downloading them on the desktop first? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-files-from-onedrive/ab5618e8-e471-4ebf-b300-de8e514af2fb"
  9. Unable to restore files deleted from OneDrive

Unable to restore files deleted from OneDrive: Good God Microsoft?! OneDrive is deleting most of my files and gives me no warning or indication. I have to discover they have been deleted. Then I go to the recycle bin, find them, select them and click "restore" and it tells me it is restoring, but progress is null....
  10. Onedrive deleting files from computer

Onedrive deleting files from computer: Since some of my games and other stuff stores itself in areas like Documents and Desktop. OneDrive decides to sync all of that and then tell me that my OneDrive doesn't have any space left. So, what I do is delete files from OneDrive, expecting that it deletes the file from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive folders are unable to delete

2. cannot delete one drive files from laptop

3. probleme to delete files in onedrive web