Windows 10: Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor

Discus and support Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to import .mp4 files into the Windows 10 Video Editor. They have been imported, but the preview is not shown; furthermore,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MollyMillar, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor

Hi,

I have been trying to import .mp4 files into the Windows 10 Video Editor. They have been imported, but the preview is not shown; furthermore, when I drag any clips into the actual project, they simply appear as black with a buffering icon.

I have tried importing the files from an encrypted USB, a Samsung phone, and an unencrypted USB, all of which give the same result.

I'm not sure how to get around this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Molly

:)

MollyMillar, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Mar 27, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor

1. Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor - Similar Threads - Files loading Video

2. Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video Editor: I am having issues with video editor graphics. It seems to be in the Windows 10 program itself. Is there an upgrade for Video Editor that fixes these issues?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-video-editor/87bf366e-650a-4d64-a1dc-140502d52475
  3. Video editor wont load an MP4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video editor wont load an MP4: I have created a video via PowerPoint exported as an MP4 - there are some pauses at the end of slides which I want to delete via video editor, but when I try to import the MP4 I get an error message saying it contains features that video editor doesn't support. What might...
  4. Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Video Editor: I have two laptops and a PC. The PC and one laptop show the video editor app. I just got the second laptop and it doesn't have the video editor icon like the other two and I have tried going onto the Photos app to see if I can pull it up on there but it doesn't give me the...
  5. AVI Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVI Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor Photos: I'm having trouble loading movies with an AVI extension into MS Photos to edit. I can play these files using MS Films & TV. Other extensions load fine and I can edit these. Using other support articles I have tried repair, reset and reinstalling to no avail. The error...
  6. Video editor not loading model

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video editor not loading model: I'm trying to add a 3d thumbs up emoji from the 3d effects tab in the video editor app. When I select the emoji it says the model cannot be loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-not-loading-model/91af2d25-f4aa-454f-8e0e-f4b8d50b1557
  7. Video Editor Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Video Editor Windows 10: I have Windows 10 version 1809 installed however I cannot access Video Editor and unable to find it. Do I need to install it separately? How can I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-windows-10/605bd2e6-3f97-4592-bba5-522a3673187a
  8. Windows photos video editor keeps loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows photos video editor keeps loading: I have so far resetted, repaired and uninstalled photos editor but still it just keeps having this black buffering on screen. it lets me use video after first 30seconds but not the whole video. I was just editing videos and this bug came all of a sudden with next project and...
  9. windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 video editor: Im using Windows 10 video editor. The only problem is its Custom audio. I tried to add some audio of every video, the audio appears fine, but when I put it on the video editor, it can't finished to play the audio even though the duration of the photo is not finished. I tried...
  10. Windows 10 Video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Video editor: Does Microsoft have a office video editor for Windows 10 and were can I down load it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-video-editor/4f11defc-fa16-40c2-9c64-343ab21adf5f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows video editor cannot load video imports

2. video editor video not loading

3. video editor will not load

4. video will not load on video editor,
  5. one drive and video editor not loading on windows 10