Windows 10: Files not showing in TV but showing on PC

Discus and support Files not showing in TV but showing on PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a 1Tb external usb drive WD Elements and I have media files stored on it. One day I cleared the contents of the $recycle.bin folder and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by niLznoguera, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Files not showing in TV but showing on PC

Hi,

I have a 1Tb external usb drive WD Elements and I have media files stored on it. One day I cleared the contents of the $recycle.bin folder and then when I transferred a new video file in the external it shows it saved but when I plugged it on the TV it's not showing up the file I just transferred.

I run chkdsk scan and repair but doesn't solve the issue. I don't have any other storage to backup the contents of the drive so formatting is not an option.

Do you know if what files might have been corrupted or any solution to the problem possible? Appreciated in advance

:)

niLznoguera, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Daniell Win User

TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?

HI there,
    I can get the TV contents of attached USB's/HDD over to my PC on WMP but not the reverse which is what I want. The TV doesn't show my PC server at all (W10 ver. 1909) It is, however, listed on WMP and Movies & TV app.
    Any ideas welcomed.

Daniell, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User

Can you connect using one or more or these listed (default) settings... you need to scroll down.
    Files not showing in TV but showing on PC [​IMG]

Jacee, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Daniell Win User

Files not showing in TV but showing on PC

Cheers for reply.
    Sorted it out dif way.
    Mods please close.

Daniell, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Files not showing in TV but showing on PC

1. Files not showing in TV but showing on PC - Similar Threads - Files showing showing

2. Camcorder files not showing on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camcorder files not showing on PC: I am trying to access video and picture files from my 2003 Sony Handycam DCR-DVD300 on my Windows 10 computer, without finalizing the DVD. The camera requires a USB Type-B Mini connection from the camera to the computer. I attempted plugging in the USB cable into every...
  3. Camcorder files not showing on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camcorder files not showing on PC: I am trying to access video and picture files from my 2003 Sony Handycam DCR-DVD300 on my Windows 10 computer, without finalizing the DVD. The camera requires a USB Type-B Mini connection from the camera to the computer. I attempted plugging in the USB cable into every...
  4. Camcorder files not showing on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. when connecting an HDMI from the pc to the tv the pc monitor turnes off and the tv shows a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when connecting an HDMI from the pc to the tv the pc monitor turnes off and the tv shows a...: Hello could you please help me with my problem. i recently started conecting my pc to my 4k lg tv and in the display options i selected that it should show only on the tv screen which when enabled turns the computer monitor screen off but after that i saw that there is an...
  6. TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?

in Windows 10 Support
    TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?: HI there, I can get the TV contents of attached USB's/HDD over to my PC on WMP but not the reverse which is what I want. The TV doesn't show my PC server at all (W10 ver. 1909) It is, however, listed on WMP and Movies & TV app. Any ideas welcomed. 146813
  7. Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?: Hi all. I've done a fresh install of Win10 (Ver. 1909) on one machine and an upgrade on another from Win7 Ultimate (Win10 Ver. 1903). The former doesn't show the PC on my LG C8 OLED when I use it's video player app as a listed server. I can cast to it with individual files...
  8. BIOS only shows on TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    BIOS only shows on TV: I have an ASUS GTX 1070 which is connected to an ACER monitor by DVI and my TV via HDMI. Displays are set to duplicate. When I want to enter the BIOS, it only shows on my TV, my monitor shows no signal. In the display settings, the TV is set to display number 1, so I'm...
  9. Movies and TV shows question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV shows question: Hi I bought some movies and TV shows from the App Store. and the only player that they will play on is movies TV shows player. I have tried quite a few other players they will not play just a blank screen no error message. Just blank screen. Can anyone tell me what I'm...
  10. Show certain content on TV

in Windows 10 Support
    Show certain content on TV: Ok basically I've been thinking about getting a Android / Windows box for my live TV streaming but I've been told that RAM is key and they don't seem to put more than 2gb in boxes so what I now want to do is run a HDMI from my laptop (with 12gb ram) to my TV. My question is...