Windows 10: Files not visiable or ble to copy

Discus and support Files not visiable or ble to copy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 2 files that I am attempting to copy from that are visible on the OneDrive Online and in OneDrive on my iMac but are not on my Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jacsdad, Mar 22, 2023.

1. jacsdad Win User

Files not visiable or ble to copy

I have 2 files that I am attempting to copy from that are visible on the OneDrive Online and in OneDrive on my iMac but are not on my Windows 11 device. I was able to copy these to a flash drives and copy them to a new folder on the Windows 11 desktop but when I attempt to copy them to an existing folder, it appears the files already exist see below. It also states I am attempting to copy 3 files, when there are only 2. However, I am able to copy just the 2 files to a new folderI opened a command prompt, changed to the appropriate folder and entered the command dir /a to show hidden fi

:)

jacsdad, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Files not visiable or ble to copy

1. Files not visiable or ble to copy - Similar Threads - Files visiable ble

2. BLE Gatt Service Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLE Gatt Service Issues: Hi guys, We are using the BLE GATT services supplied by the Windows CSWinRT nuget package in a .net 6 WPF application. Two issues have raised their heads and I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction. The main issue we have been facing is with the GATT service...
  3. BLE Gatt Service Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLE Gatt Service Issues: Hi guys, We are using the BLE GATT services supplied by the Windows CSWinRT nuget package in a .net 6 WPF application. Two issues have raised their heads and I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction. The main issue we have been facing is with the GATT service...
  4. BLE Gatt Service Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Files not visiable or ble to copy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files not visiable or ble to copy: I have 2 files that I am attempting to copy from that are visible on the OneDrive Online and in OneDrive on my iMac but are not on my Windows 11 device. I was able to copy these to a flash drives and copy them to a new folder on the Windows 11 desktop but when I attempt to...
  6. BLE LESC fails

BLE LESC fails: Hi! We're developing an app which connects to BLE devices for different purposes. We've successfully enabled MITM, but are having problems enabling the LESC option, which is part of the BT v4.2 as I understand it.When this is enabled, our connection attempts return with the...
  7. camera view not visiable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera view not visiable.: I have used Zoom in the past, 2019. Last week I went on it and only had audio. The camera was blank. I tried resetting setting during chat. After the meeting I went to camera and blank grey screen is all that appeared with an image of camera with a cross bar. Tried...
  8. Taskbar icons active but not visiable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons active but not visiable: Some icons (Outlook, Word, Excel) in my taskbar are active and working/functioning properly but the actual icon on the bar is blank/not showing up. Tried rebooting and nothing changed. [ATTACH]...
  9. copying files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copying files: How do I transfer music files to my linked phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-files/883dd539-1427-418a-b163-426df9d620fd"
  10. Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle

Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle: Major issues connecting BLED device after a recent WIN10 system upgrade. Can anyone help? Have tried installing driver, upgrading system, using different USB port...nothing works. HELP!...