Windows 10: files on my computer says paint.net

Discus and support files on my computer says paint.net in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; but I don't use paint.net and I never will... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wwg8w8, Jan 4, 2019.

1. wwg8w8 Win User

files on my computer says paint.net

but I don't use paint.net and I never will

C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Dlna\DeviceIcons\51cc4678-13e8-418f-bd2e-bf3729ccf422_0.jpg
    C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Dlna\DeviceIcons\51cc4678-13e8-418f-bd2e-bf3729ccf422_1.jpg
    C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.BingHealthAndFitness_3.0.4.336_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\assets\images\Logos\Store\storelogo.contrast-white_scale-100.jpg
    C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.BingHealthAndFitness_3.0.4.212_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\assets\images\Logos\Store\
    C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.BingHealthAndFitness_3.0.4.212_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\assets\images\Logos\Store\storelogo.contrast-white_scale-100.jpg

:)

wwg8w8, Jan 4, 2019

2. Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Rey Cam Win User

My fbx files are Microsoft 3d paint files

Hi Joel,

You may follow the steps below and see if it works:

• In your search box, type Default apps settings.
    • On the Default apps settings page, click on Choose default apps by file type.
    • Under Choose default apps by file type screen, scroll down to .fbx and change Paint 3d to the Unity app installed on your computer.
    Please check if it works.

Let us know what happens after doing the above steps.

Rey Cam, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. files on my computer says paint.net - Similar Threads - files computer says

2. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  3. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D paint files: Hello all. I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise me. I am still using Windows 10 and I love using 3D paint as it is a great tool if you're into making game development art. I had several projects with MS 3D Paint. I never could locate my project files in fie...
  4. 3D paint files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My computer says no output devices.

My computer says no output devices.: My computer said out of the blue that there are no output devices. And right now, I can't turn up my volume or hear my speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-no-output-devices/e3ed38d1-b89d-4028-9c70-e6858fc91313
  6. Settings says my computer is up to date, but it doesn't say that I've updated my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Settings says my computer is up to date, but it doesn't say that I've updated my computer...: Sorry if this is kind of complicated. So a few days ago, I found that my computer needed restarting for an update, specifically KB4556799. I paused it because I didn't want to update in case of bugs, or worse, blue screen of death. 2 days ago, I accidentally resumed the...
  7. my computer says it is locked.

my computer says it is locked.: Trying to type up a letter but the computer says its locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-it-is-locked/db68d2b6-74d3-4464-b958-67ef71d9b163"
  8. My Paint

My Paint: I love this programme. It used to be obtainable, free from the internet. Still is available, but apparently not for the MS Cloudbook, in mode s. Anything out there which has different brushes, effects, pencils etc which works on Cloudbook? I'm using the Lenovo 11" s130....
  9. Paint & Paint 3D Can't open HEIC files

Paint & Paint 3D Can't open HEIC files: Windows 10 Pro Build 18362. The HEIF Image Extensions show as 'This product is installed' when viewed from the Microsoft Store. When I double click on a HEIC image file I get [ATTACH] I've tried using both Paint and Paint 3D as the Default App for Image Viewing. The error...
  10. fresh paint deleting my files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fresh paint deleting my files: I use fresh paint to draw and it has recently been deleting my files by itself; is there some way I can get my drawings back? I worked for a long time on the latest that's been deleted....