Windows 10: FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS

Discus and support FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! my windows 10 suddenly keeps on signing me on a temporary account every time i turn it on and i did a lot of process to get it back to normal so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MARK_JAY, Dec 2, 2020.

1. MARK_JAY Win User

FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS

Hi! my windows 10 suddenly keeps on signing me on a temporary account every time i turn it on and i did a lot of process to get it back to normal so that i can use my administrator account but nothing worked even if i did a lot of restart. lately i decided to reinstall windows, but after the installation my files on windows old folder are gone and i can't find it even if i search a certain filename nothing is showing up, it seems that it completely dissapeared. is there any way i can locate or recover it thank you so much for helping.

:)

MARK_JAY, Dec 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2020
  3. zOaib Win User
    Windows Missing hal.dll file , how to reinstall without reformating

its not my pc , my bros dell xps , he boots it and right where it goes into boot log , it halts and says windows/system32/hal.dll file missing , replace

zOaib, Dec 2, 2020
  4. FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS

Windows Missing hal.dll file , how to reinstall without reformating

Just out of interest, how do you know that hal.dll is missing? Does Windows bring up a message specifically saying that file is missing?

I've seen that a lot of people have trouble booting, so go into safemode and hal.dll is the last thing that they see before it freezes, so they assume that's the problem file, when actually it is something unrelated.

If you're sure it's hal.dll missing then the easist thing to do would be to copy it from another PC, as you mention above.

Jimmy 2004, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS

1. FILES ON WINDOWS OLD MISSING AFTER REINSTALLING WINDOWS - Similar Threads - FILES OLD MISSING

2. Unable to start old Windows PC after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start old Windows PC after reinstall: Unable to start wife's old Windows PC after reinstalling due to hardware fail. Why did MS lock me out-I didn't forget my pin!!! Is this their asinine way of inappropriately accusing me of stealing a copy of the OS again? All I did was try fixing my wife's pc that I purchased...
  3. Unable to start old Windows PC after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to start old Windows PC after reinstall: Unable to start wife's old Windows PC after reinstalling due to hardware fail. Why did MS lock me out-I didn't forget my pin!!! Is this their asinine way of inappropriately accusing me of stealing a copy of the OS again? All I did was try fixing my wife's pc that I purchased...
  4. After reinstall windows and deleted the old program files, the program files keep showing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After reinstall windows and deleted the old program files, the program files keep showing...: thid is the error message. But i already deleted the windows.old files, why this is still showing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reinstall-windows-and-deleted-the-old/c71f5ee2-3af7-4a22-995f-67d08457214f
  5. dll files missing after reinstaling windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dll files missing after reinstaling windows 10: why are dll files missing after reinstaling windows 10 ? <non-relevant content removed> my tony halk hd game used to work now it tells me program wont start cause dxd3compiler missing...
  6. why are dll files missing after reinstaling windows 10 ?!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are dll files missing after reinstaling windows 10 ?!!!!!!!!!!: why are dll files missing wwhy are dll files missing after reinstaling windows 10 ?!!!!!!!!!!hy are dll files missing after reinstaling windows 10 ?!!!!!!!!!!after reinstaling windows 10 ?!!!why are dll files missing after reinstaling windows 10 ?!!!!!!!!!!!why are dll files...
  7. Files On Old SSD Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files On Old SSD Missing: I recently upgraded to a new PC. I decided to pull the SSD that I had put in my laptop and see if I left anything behind that might be needed. My entire SSD was backed up to OneDrive so I don't think I'm missing anything, but I want to double check. I plug it into my PC via...
  8. old file is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    old file is missing: I had a problem in my pc, "we can't sign into your account", I create an another account and I save all my files in that account, after restart the computer is back to its problem "we can't sign into your account" again, and my files is went missing. I cant find it. I decide...
  9. all old files became a "djvuu" file format after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all old files became a "djvuu" file format after reinstalling windows 10: hello after reinstalling windows 10 to my pc I faced problem in open all old files ,all old files formats like 'jpg,pdf,png,txt,etc..' has been transformed to 'djvuu' type which it can't open what's the problem ? [ATTACH]...
  10. old programs and files missing after the update:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    old programs and files missing after the update:: Sirs: I updated from Microsoft 10 to Microsoft 10 edge: all my files that I had before the upgrade. e-mail settings various and freewill programs Programs to make business cards bunch more files and program that no longer in my hard drive that I can find: thanks for...