Windows 10: Files sending over Whatsapp.

Discus and support Files sending over Whatsapp. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The same question Whenever I attach an Office Doc (Word, PowerPoint or Excel) to Whatsapp Web, the file is automatically converted into a Zip file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by #Sukumaran, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Files sending over Whatsapp.

The same question

Whenever I attach an Office Doc (Word, PowerPoint or Excel) to Whatsapp Web, the file is automatically converted into a Zip file.

People I send messages to are unable to open the file (esp on their phones).

I want the files to remain as doc, xls or ppt files.

:)

#Sukumaran, Oct 6, 2019
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?

Lately, when dragging any file to a chat in Whatsapp Web (which is opened in Edge) to send it, it says that the file is not supported. It used to work normally.

Restarting and logging off/in Whatsapp Web doesn't fix this. I prefer to use Whatsapp Web above the standalone app.

Anyone else having this problem?

JohnnyGui, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Reebs81 Win User
    Share and send any file on Windows Phone via WhatsApp

Hi Johanna,

can you please update is on this? It's been more than a year now. This is truly unacceptable. WhatsApp should be added to the social sharing list of apps.

Thanks

WhatsApp Impressum

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johanna P.

Reebs81, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Files sending over Whatsapp.

Share and send any file on Windows Phone via WhatsApp

No,

I cannot send Music/Video files which i have recorded earlier.

NikhilRaut, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Files sending over Whatsapp.

1. Files sending over Whatsapp. - Similar Threads - Files sending Whatsapp

2. Error Send Messages WhatsApp +966554477714

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Send Messages WhatsApp +966554477714: Tgyudhikrfuyeshi6i6trfh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-send-messages-whatsapp-966554477714/f65aa088-9d3b-432f-bfff-d25cd9f4c75d
  3. Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?: Trying to send a file from my WIndows10 machine to my iPhone12 Pro. My phone shows that my computer is connected in the Bluetooth settings on the phone, and the computer shows the phone being connected in Windows10 Settings. Steps I took to try and send file:select Start >...
  4. Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?

Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?: Trying to send a file from my WIndows10 machine to my iPhone12 Pro. My phone shows that my computer is connected in the Bluetooth settings on the phone, and the computer shows the phone being connected in Windows10 Settings. Steps I took to try and send file:select Start >...
  5. whatsapp desktop crashing when i try to send an image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whatsapp desktop crashing when i try to send an image: pretty simple issue but literally nothing is coming up online, whatsapp desktop app is crashing constantly whenever i try to send- whether this be by using copy and paste, click & drop or anything else. the same applies with files. i cant even send gifs anymore, i have to...
  6. Send WOL packets over the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send WOL packets over the Internet: Hi, how can I send a WOL packet over the Internet to a PC without compromising network security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-wol-packets-over-the-internet/d1096e7c-c726-4baa-88a4-4f4ad858a1bb
  7. Send WOL packets over the Internet

Send WOL packets over the Internet: Hi, how can I send a WOL packet over the Internet to a PC without compromising network security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-wol-packets-over-the-internet/d1096e7c-c726-4baa-88a4-4f4ad858a1bb
  8. Why are my videos are over-saturated on WhatsApp app on the MS Store and WhatsApp Web?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my videos are over-saturated on WhatsApp app on the MS Store and WhatsApp Web?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Noobgamer0111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2lgxt/why_are_my_videos_are_oversaturated_on_whatsapp/
  9. My Excel Files converting as msi in whatsapp web while sending to one

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Excel Files converting as msi in whatsapp web while sending to one: When I tries to send Excel File through Whatsapp Web its automatically converting .msi and when it tries to open you may not proper app to open this type./... How to fix this...
  10. Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?: Lately, when dragging any file to a chat in Whatsapp Web (which is opened in Edge) to send it, it says that the file is not supported. It used to work normally. Restarting and logging off/in Whatsapp Web doesn't fix this. I prefer to use Whatsapp Web above the standalone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Whatsapp