Windows 10: Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365.

Discus and support Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently, files shared from my OneDrive never reaches the inbox, how can i get this resolved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by seth hillstrom, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365.

Recently, files shared from my OneDrive never reaches the inbox, how can i get this resolved.

:)

seth hillstrom, Apr 25, 2019

2. sharing files

Hi Tracie,

If you would like to share files and folders, we suggest you to use OneDrive. Here are the

steps
    on how to Share OneDrive files and folders.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 25, 2019
  3. tfwul Win User
    OneDrive - shared link - one is required to create an account first?

I don't share files often, or better, I hardly share files.

Now I shared a video.
    Uploaded the video to OneDrive, right-click share, created a link, and sent it by mail to the person I wanted to share the file with (having a Gmail account)

That person tried to open the link and reported back that he should first create an account.

Huh..?

Did I overlook a step somewhere?

Attachment 219236

tfwul, Apr 25, 2019
  4. D3LL Win User

Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365.

Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365

Currently using Office365. Does anyone know if its possible to completely disable the Junk Mail folder. Or, if it's possible to setup a rule on the Junk Email folder to push any/all emails to the inbox.

Thema:

Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365.

1. Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365. - Similar Threads - Files shared OneDrive

2. Cannot Share file from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Share file from OneDrive: I have a personal OneDrive account and want to share files from it with others, and in a Basecamp Project online. I opened the file, clicked "share" and changed the sharing settings to "Anyone with the link" can access. I then both emailed this link to someone, and also put...
  3. Cannot Share file from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Share file from OneDrive: I have a personal OneDrive account and want to share files from it with others, and in a Basecamp Project online. I opened the file, clicked "share" and changed the sharing settings to "Anyone with the link" can access. I then both emailed this link to someone, and also put...
  4. Cannot Share file from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Onedrive file sharing

Onedrive file sharing: Good Morning,Is anyone experiencing issues when a file is shared in Teams from Onedrive and unable to see who the file has been shared with and change access.I have Users that can no longer see these options in Onedrive but can for files shared more than 3 weeks ago.Please...
  6. OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files: I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person. I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices. I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files...
  7. Shared files from OneDrive goes to junk in microsoft office

Shared files from OneDrive goes to junk in microsoft office: Lately, files shared from my OneDrive end up in Microsoft office Junk folder, how do i get this issue resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-files-from-onedrive-goes-to-junk-in/5fca968d-37de-4a83-8c7f-71fa4b6f1944"
  8. Sharing onedrive files

Sharing onedrive files: Why cant I share a link to my OneDrive files and folders? The menu item is missing from my OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-onedrive-files/e8ab449c-efb1-442b-8c17-6ba03f6d3e04"
  9. Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365: Currently using Office365. Does anyone know if its possible to completely disable the Junk Mail folder. Or, if it's possible to setup a rule on the Junk Email folder to push any/all emails to the inbox. 128725
  10. Office365 Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office365 Family Sharing: Hello, I am a Mac user and have signed up for Office 365 for some 5 years now. I have tried to set it up for my partner, (who is a blind lady) and uses a Windowd 10 desktop PC. I set up family sharing on my Mac, with my account and sent her the invitation, She accepted...