Windows 10: Files Storage

Discus and support Files Storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have encountered a problem in which i cannot copy large files to my pendrive . Help will be appreciated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HiamLyngdoh, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Files Storage

Hello, I have encountered a problem in which i cannot copy large files to my pendrive . Help will be appreciated

:)

HiamLyngdoh, Jul 2, 2020

2. File Storage Server Prototype

Alright guys, I'm making a prototype machine here, I would like to use some version of linux to run my storage server. I'd like for it to be able to handle up to 6TB of storage. Also I would like to use a version of linux that is vary stable and can interact well with a windows/mac home networks. What would you suggest?

NamesDontMatter, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Internal Storage devices being detected as removable devices

Hi,

I would suggest you to update your storage controller driver.

Method 1: Update Storage Controller Driver

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Wait for sometime and check if the issue persists.
    • Restart your system.
    Method 2: Uninstall and then reinstall Storage Controller driver from the Manufacturer's Website

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest storage controller driver.
    • Once the download is complete, double-click and run the setup file to complete installation.
    • Restart your system.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Files Storage

Turn off cloud storage

Thank you for providing screenshot. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Files Storage

1. Files Storage - Similar Threads - Files Storage

2. how can i transfer my windows storage from disk c to disk d easily without moving windows files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i transfer my windows storage from disk c to disk d easily without moving windows files: how can i transfer my windows storage from disk c to disk d easily without moving windows fileshow can i transfer my windows storage from disk c to disk d easily without moving windows files i have been experiencing that my disk c is full i wan to transfer the storage from...
  3. how can i transfer my windows storage from disk c to disk d easily without moving windows files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer my windows storage from disk c to disk d easily without moving windows files: how can i transfer my windows storage from disk c to disk d easily without moving windows fileshow can i transfer my windows storage from disk c to disk d easily without moving windows files i have been experiencing that my disk c is full i wan to transfer the storage from...
  4. how can i transfer my windows storage from disk c to disk d easily without moving windows files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...: I have configured my Storage sense to delete files from Recycle Bin if they have been there for 60 days or more. However, after one manual run where it deleted a measly 876 Mb out of a few terabytes, it now claims "We couldn't free up any more disk space", despite the fact...
  6. Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...: I have configured my Storage sense to delete files from Recycle Bin if they have been there for 60 days or more. However, after one manual run where it deleted a measly 876 Mb out of a few terabytes, it now claims "We couldn't free up any more disk space", despite the fact...
  7. Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...

8. Temporary Files Storage CleanUp Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporary Files Storage CleanUp Not Working: I am trying to install the Windows 11 update on my HP laptop. I need to clear space. System Storage says I have 5.33G in Temporary Files. But when I click to delete those, there's only 10kb. I have updated, refreshed, rebooted, cleared every folder manually, emptied trash. On...
  9. Temporary Files Storage CleanUp Not Working

Temporary Files Storage CleanUp Not Working: I am trying to install the Windows 11 update on my HP laptop. I need to clear space. System Storage says I have 5.33G in Temporary Files. But when I click to delete those, there's only 10kb. I have updated, refreshed, rebooted, cleared every folder manually, emptied trash. On...
  10. Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings: Hello.After the 23H2 version Windows update Windows 11, I'm not able to delete the previous update files which were always safe to be removed by Windows.I would simply do that by going into Storage Settings of Windows. Then Temp Files and then Windows would list all the files...