Windows 10: files with strange name directly in my C drive windows 10

Discus and support files with strange name directly in my C drive windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] There is a file in my C drive, next to windows and program files and etc, with a strange name of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bbahram, Jul 14, 2020.

1. bbahram Win User

files with strange name directly in my C drive windows 10

files with strange name directly in my C drive windows 10 9a4665f3-e269-4a55-beef-f53d2498ab92?upload=true.png files with strange name directly in my C drive windows 10 b803fe42-5735-4356-9af4-174d6a0e7144?upload=true.png files with strange name directly in my C drive windows 10 3f19c313-dc5d-4ed5-9798-39193a3ca78a?upload=true.png

There is a file in my C drive, next to windows and program files and etc, with a strange name of "zoxwA9fa0cgOKP+QtzxqjJs748=" and it contains a sqlite3 folder that it contains those four files that u can see in the picture, i don't have any sql app on my pc, and i only have visual studio 2019 and unity as major programs, on my windows 10.

And its size keeps increasing, for now it's 241 kb.

Please help me out guys, idk what should i do with it, even windows defender doesn't detect it as a virus, should i keep it or delete it?

:)

bbahram, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 14, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 14, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Hard drive migration problem: Windows gave a strange name to my HD

1. Is there important data on this Hitachi disk ?
    2. Is it recognized in the BIOS ?
    3. If the answer to #1 is NO and #2 is YES go to step #4
    4. Open Admin Command and type:
      diskpart
      list disk ======> Make a note on disk # of the Hitachi disk
      select disk # =====> # found from above command
      clean
      exit.

If the answer is NO from step #2 above. Take the Hitachi disk out of the enclosure, open the case and connect directly to one of the sata port and reboot.

topgundcp, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. files with strange name directly in my C drive windows 10 - Similar Threads - files strange name

2. Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?: I can’t download anything or put anything new in c drive unless it is in a folder or if I download it to the downloads folder. I’m not sure if this was previously there and I happened to not download to it but I feel like it used to let me. I tried doing the icacls reset...
  3. Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?: I can’t download anything or put anything new in c drive unless it is in a folder or if I download it to the downloads folder. I’m not sure if this was previously there and I happened to not download to it but I feel like it used to let me. I tried doing the icacls reset...
  4. Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File with strange name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File with strange name: Hi there, I got a quick question here. What is that file at the bottom with that unreadable strange name? I couldn't delete it. Is it harmful? If so, how could I delete it?...
  6. File with strange name

File with strange name: Hi there, I got a quick question here. What is that file at the bottom with that unreadable strange name? I couldn't delete it. Is it harmful? If so, how could I delete it?...
  7. Strange folders in my c drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange folders in my c drive: My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?...
  8. Strange folders in my c drive

Strange folders in my c drive: My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?...
  9. Strange folders in my c drive

10. How to change my file name in C Drive

How to change my file name in C Drive: The folder I want to rename is in, My PC>Users>moham. But that name is mistaken and I want to change the name, and it also appears on Command Prompt. [ATTACH]...