Windows 10: fill an area

Discus and support fill an area in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I fill a closed area with paint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fill-an-area/81ff0e08-287f-45e0-aa69-2b1204981365 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ogogosha, Oct 28, 2020.

1. ogogosha Win User

fill an area

How do I fill a closed area with paint

:)

ogogosha, Oct 28, 2020

2. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Missing field Connect using in Local Area Connection Properties

Have you tried uninstalling the Network Adapter? Since there is no properties in the Local Area Connection, we suggest that you uninstall the Network Adapter. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Select Ok.
    • Select Scan for Hardware changes.
    Update us on the results.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Hans L Win User

fill an area

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

fill an area

1. fill an area - Similar Threads - fill area

2. Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds: The OS is W10Pro 22H2 build 19045.41232. While Sabya's helpful advice solves the issue for one day, a few days later the issue is back. How do I resolve this? In addition, Tree Size Free reports the 106GB HDD at 137GB capacity: While Win10 Settings shows different storage...
  3. Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds: The OS is W10Pro 22H2 build 19045.41232. While Sabya's helpful advice solves the issue for one day, a few days later the issue is back. How do I resolve this? In addition, Tree Size Free reports the 106GB HDD at 137GB capacity: While Win10 Settings shows different storage...
  4. Windows.edb constantly filling C drive despite repeated index rebuilds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why did my disc space fill up like crazy, it was just 28 gigabytes free yesterday, now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did my disc space fill up like crazy, it was just 28 gigabytes free yesterday, now...: my disk space keeps randomly filling up, i ran disk cleanup. ONLY 508 MB AVAILABLE TO DELETE IN DISC CLEANUPalso for some reason when i boot up my laptop its louder than the Republic XF-84H turboprop...
  6. Web pages only fill 85% of my home page display area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web pages only fill 85% of my home page display area?: My web pages I select don't fill all of my home page area, only 85% from R to L how can I fix this?* Changed to a question and moved from Community Center...
  7. Web pages only fill 85% of my home page display area?

Web pages only fill 85% of my home page display area?: My web pages I select don't fill all of my home page area, only 85% from R to L how can I fix this?* Changed to a question and moved from Community Center...
  8. Input area automatically filled with character 6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Input area automatically filled with character 6: It just started happening yesterday on my laptop with Window 10. When I left clicked the mouse or typed something in any input area, it automatically filled with the charterer 6 until the input field is full. Examples:1. Double click to open notepad - Once notepad is open,...
  9. display does not fill screen completely. black areas on either side of reduced-sized display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display does not fill screen completely. black areas on either side of reduced-sized display: display does not fill screen completely. black areas on either side of reduced-sized display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-does-not-fill-screen-completely-black/d4fa1af5-8e67-4c12-ab0e-7c138e18c1fe
  10. In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)?

In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)?: In paint-3D• • •using 2D, what should the settings be to fill a contained area (with borders)? I bumped the settings for fill while using it to paint and i can't get the settings right again. When i hit fill now, it colors over my entire page. So not cool! Please help me...