Windows 10: Filled out the form for forgot pin on startup and microsoft says "not enough information"

Discus and support Filled out the form for forgot pin on startup and microsoft says "not enough information" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Unfortunately, our automated system has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarshaNowlin, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Filled out the form for forgot pin on startup and microsoft says "not enough information"

We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner.

Please submit a new account verification form

At this point, your best option is to submit a new form with as much accurate information as you can gather. The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. We’ve included a few tips below to help you fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible.

My mother is old and she gave them her dob, name, rank and serial number. I am beyond pissed at Microsoft. Microsoft wants to charge you if you press the issue. BS. This is their mess. They need to make it REASONABLE to recover your account.

:)

MarshaNowlin, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Filling forms using Explorer 11`

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What is the website address of the form you are trying to fill?

• Is the issue only confined with a particular website?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check.

• Click on Start and then type inetcpl.cpl in the startup search box and press enter.
    • Click on Content tab.
    • Now go to Auto Complete section.
    • Now click on Settings.
    • Under user Auto complete for
    • Check the box for Address bar, browsing history, favorites, feeds, Use Windows search for better result.
    • Click on Ok and Apply.
    • Restart the Internet Explorer and it should work.
    For Additional information refer below link:

Fill in website forms and passwords automatically

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Fill-in-website-forms-and-passwords-automatically

If the issue persists, then I would recommend you to optimize Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Is Internet Explorer slow? 5 things to try

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...-explorer/slow-five-tips-to-boost-performance

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information is helpful.

Arul_D, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Edge form filling

Microsoft 10 Edge DOES NOT SUPPORT FORM FILLING... LastPass WILL NOT RUN UNDER WINDOWS 10...

JefferyMoss, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Filled out the form for forgot pin on startup and microsoft says "not enough information"

form fill

Hello Joseph,

We want to know more about your concern so that we can assist you accordingly. Please provide us the information below:

• Can you tell us more what you're trying to do?
    • Which form are you trying to fill out?
    • Can you send us a screen shot of the issue you're experiencing?

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Filled out the form for forgot pin on startup and microsoft says "not enough information"

1. Filled out the form for forgot pin on startup and microsoft says "not enough information" - Similar Threads - Filled form forgot

2. Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help Forgot your Microsoft Pin?: Hello, I got my new PC today and I have only my Microsoft account on it but I can not get out of the account and in since they require a pin and I no longer have it. and since it is an old phone number I can not do anything help what to do? PS: With Pin I also mean Pin I...
  3. my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...: my main account has been hacked and i have had details changed and my password has been changed also to get a code the email address is not mine i only recieved any warning after it had be changed to say i had reset my password i then saw three seperate emails with codes to...
  4. Cannot fill out a pdf form in Hebrew

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot fill out a pdf form in Hebrew: Hello,I have to fill up a form which is in pdf format.The form is in Hebrew.The installed Acrobat reader is updated.There is only the problem I cannot write in the form Hebrew, only English. I select the keyboard to Hebrew and try typing - nothing happens.Searched in Adobe...
  5. Filling forms on URL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Filling forms on URL: Recently I have been unable to fill forms as requested on URL. I start but after a word or two, I am cast out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-forms-on-url/b874b1bb-3c59-441d-adc0-7dc0e952cc38
  6. auto form fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto form fill: I bought refurbished Dell 5050 and noticed a difference from old Dell - both used Windows 10 Pro. When I use the run command, it does not put in the last used command automatically. My old Dell 7010 running Windows 10 Pro would display last used command but now each time I...
  7. Can't fill out online forms

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't fill out online forms: When I attempt to fill out any online forms, usually for setting up online presence for my existing accounts, the computer will kick me off of the internet as soon as I begin to type information in the required boxes. Seems to do this for all of the forms that I have...
  8. Five ways filling out forms online just got easier in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Five ways filling out forms online just got easier in Microsoft Edge: You may have already noticed that it’s easier than ever to fill out form details in websites, thanks to several improvements in Microsoft Edge via the Windows 10 October Update. This builds on the multi-field autofill launched in April that gave users the ability to fill out...
  9. filling out a downloaded form

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    filling out a downloaded form: CanI type info onto a blank downloaded form for sending & if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-out-a-downloaded-form/d0be6a1d-9111-4115-a4e0-0c73fc977bac"
  10. Lastpass auto login and form fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lastpass auto login and form fill: Are their on-going issues with the Windows 10 extension for lastpass? If so, when can we expect a fix? 28964