Windows 10: Film from Microsoft store

Discus and support Film from Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I rented a film on the Microsoft Store but cannot find out how to watch it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GenaJohnson, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Film from Microsoft store

I rented a film on the Microsoft Store but cannot find out how to watch it.

:)

GenaJohnson, Apr 30, 2020

2. Store Update error 0x80070005 of Microsoft Photos and Films & TV

Hi Markus,

Windows Store may experience issues due to a lot of factors. To assist you effectively, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you having issues with updating Microsoft Photos and Films & TV as well?
    • What steps shared on this thread have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting the same error as what the original poster was getting?

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Films & Tv App

Hi Guys

In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name.

Info - My movies are all stored on an external Hdd in a few different folders not in the default Videos folder

Cheers Danny

xxxdannyxxx, Apr 30, 2020
  4. LPComp Win User

Film from Microsoft store

Store Update error 0x80070005 of Microsoft Photos and Films & TV

Uninstalled Windows Store and reinstalled it but the problem persist.

But individually removed the Microsoft Photos and Films & TV using Windows PowerShell command and reinstalled them, then problem solved.

For the Films & TV, I did twice, uninstall and reinstall.

1. Used Get-Appxpackage -Allusers command to get list.

2. Used Add-AppxPackage -register "<InstallLocation>\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode
    command for installing them.

And Okay Everything !!!

LPComp, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Film from Microsoft store

1. Film from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Film Microsoft store

2. Refund film

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund film: Hi I need a refund for a film Con Air https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-film/0e5823c3-b983-492c-b3d3-9f3cc813fee9
  3. Film and tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Film and tv: Why haven't they made a app for film and tv on Android been wanting one for years come on just do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-and-tv/c3326188-ccbf-430c-ae0e-b4a71aff70dc
  4. Film and tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Film and tv: Why haven't they made a app for film and tv on Android been wanting one for years come on just do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-and-tv/c3326188-ccbf-430c-ae0e-b4a71aff70dc
  5. Photo's, Films & TV, Microsoft Store Application aren't working

Photo's, Films & TV, Microsoft Store Application aren't working: all three of these default windows 10 apps Photos, Films & TV and Microsoft Store aren't working for me. when i open any image through File Explorer, the app will open just fine and load the image, but will zoom in to the highest magnification and i can't stop it. zooming out...
  6. Can't play videos on Microsoft apps like Store, Films & TV and Microsoft News

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play videos on Microsoft apps like Store, Films & TV and Microsoft News: Hi Whenever I try to play video on entertainment section in Microsoft store it doesn't play and app just crashes. Same thing happened when I play videos on news app. I'm very sure that this is caused by store app because I've reinstated windows multiple times and...
  7. Buying a film

Buying a film: HI I want to buy a film but when it asks for my address it keeps automatically assuming i am in the US but i am in the UK. Can i not purchase a film to download if not in the US?...
  8. Film Rental Download from Microsoft Store

Film Rental Download from Microsoft Store: Hi,I just rented,paid,on my surface go a movie in the Microsoft store,but the download doesnt start,on my billing it says paid,the movie is listed,but in my movies & TV folder on my surface it says "download ausstehend",without starting,any idea ?...
  9. Windows 10 Films & TV Error 0x80004005 while trying to play video from microsoft store

Windows 10 Films & TV Error 0x80004005 while trying to play video from microsoft store: Hi, While trying to play video from Microsoft store on Films & TV, I get 0x80004005 error code. I've tried already: - sfc /scannow - Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth - created a QWORD (64-bit) called LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy at...
  10. Film & TV App Update Ready In Store

Film & TV App Update Ready In Store: 23rd June 2016 Film &TV App New Version Available in Store Version 3.6.2144 Downloaded and working OK 54177