Windows 10: Film Rental Download from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Film Rental Download from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,I just rented,paid,on my surface go a movie in the Microsoft store,but the download doesnt start,on my billing it says paid,the movie is listed,but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rough Jin, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Rough Jin Win User

Film Rental Download from Microsoft Store

Hi,I just rented,paid,on my surface go a movie in the Microsoft store,but the download doesnt start,on my billing it says paid,the movie is listed,but in my movies & TV folder on my surface it says "download ausstehend",without starting,any idea ?

:)

Rough Jin, Dec 19, 2019
  2. SG1024 Win User

0xc00d11cd (0xc20200e2) Not able to download, retry Win.10 Movie Rental

1. Download Failure from Microsoft Store.

2. Yes, Microsoft Store Rental through Movies & TV App (??), it is the store. Yes, I rented it.

The link you suggested goes to Sales Support, new to me. The most likely option is "Re-download
    product
    ". This option does not apply in this scenario as it allows me to reload past purchases like Visio etc, with no Movie option. My account was correctly charged $0.10 and $0.10 for the rentals listed below.

Again, this is my first time trying to rent a movie online from Microsoft. Did I miss something?

The Error Rental Download is / was an experiment {Mad.Max} }that cost $0.10, money return is not the issue right now.

The Success Rental was Streaming was OK++++++ {Ex Machina} for $0.10

I am more interested in downloading a movie in the future for a rental or purchase than the return of the rental fee of $0.10

Thanks, S

SG1024, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Skier7667 Win User
    Microsoft Store Rental Movie - Download - Expiration Period

I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store. I chose to "not" stream it, but rather download to my Surface Pro 3 at time of rental. It downloaded fine.

My question is - Does the 48 hour period to watch the movie start when I downloaded the rental OR when I watch the movie, prior to the 13 day expiration period that begins at time of purchase.

Skier7667, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Film Rental Download from Microsoft Store

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Film Rental Download from Microsoft Store

1. Film Rental Download from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Film Rental Download

2. Download from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download from Microsoft Store: Hello good day,I can't download anything from the Microssoft store since I installed Windows 10. I can't find a direct download anywhere.How do I restart the Store? How can i solve this problem?...
  3. DOWNLOADS FROM MICROSOFT STORE

DOWNLOADS FROM MICROSOFT STORE: When I try to download from Microsoft Store, all I get is the spinning wheel. Is there a way to redownload Microsoft Store? What could be causing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-from-microsoft-store/d3eeaa97-1864-4484-83ec-2c3bb74274eb
  4. Downloading apps from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading apps from the Microsoft store: I am having trouble downloading apps, when i want to press the download button, my pointer turns into a "prohibition icon". When i press download to my devices, the store states that i do not have any Microsoft accounts connected to suitable devices. I am signed in to my...
  5. downloaded apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloaded apps from microsoft store: I want to put my Facebook and Pinterest app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-apps-from-microsoft-store/8571ee99-3130-4078-92b4-194ce34f80db
  6. Downloads From Microsoft Store

Downloads From Microsoft Store: Hello. In the store application, first you have to click "get apps", then you own the app If it is a free one. There is download button next, you have to click to that one next. Then I got the information that it is waiting for some reason. Is it waiting for internet...
  7. Film from Microsoft store

Film from Microsoft store: I rented a film on the Microsoft Store but cannot find out how to watch it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-from-microsoft-store/d1af1a4f-feed-47bd-9967-d2fec856721e
  8. downloading from microsoft store

downloading from microsoft store: Hi i need help my friend is trying to download a game from the microsoft store but when he clicks download or install it comes up with and error there is no name of the error and it happens with every game...
  9. No download from Microsoft Store

No download from Microsoft Store: I just bought the MP4 to VOB converter but I cannot find anywhere to download it. I received the receipt but there is nothing to click on to get the download. I then thought perhaps it is automatic so I checked Windows updates on my Windows 10 PC but it hadn't come that way....
  10. Microsoft Store Rental Movie - Download - Expiration Period

Microsoft Store Rental Movie - Download - Expiration Period: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store. I chose to "not" stream it, but rather download to my Surface Pro 3 at time of rental. It downloaded fine. My question is - Does the 48 hour period to watch the movie start when I downloaded the rental OR when I watch the movie,...