Windows 10: Film Scanner ver.M121 with USB connection

Discus and support Film Scanner ver.M121 with USB connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Up to date Windows 10 0n laptop will not communicate with above scanner. diagnostic tool suggests incompatible driver. I use window 10 photo software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WallyW1, Sep 10, 2018.

1. WallyW1 Win User

Film Scanner ver.M121 with USB connection

Up to date Windows 10 0n laptop will not communicate with above scanner. diagnostic tool suggests incompatible driver. I use window 10

photo software to import slide scan but it cannot find any file. What options do I have?

:)

WallyW1, Sep 10, 2018

2. Yashica FS-500 Film Scanner Driver

Here is a copy of the CD that came with the Yashica FS-500 Film Scanner. This zip contains everything the original CD did including:

• Scanner driver
    • Photo Impression
    • User's Manual
    • Installation Troubleshooter
    Download the ZIP here (113mb).

LukeMelville, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Film Scanner ver.M121 with USB connection

Epson v500 scanner not working with Win 10

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and reinstalled my Epson Perfection V500 scanner with a new driver as directed (several times.) Now I am able to scan color photos and documents, but not 35mm color slides or film negatives. (The default Profile is listed
    for Color Film and no other profiles are specified.) Also, I am unable to open the Epson Scan Settings window. And I have lost the Installation CD that originally came with the scanner. Any other suggestions?

HarryMincer, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Film Scanner ver.M121 with USB connection

1. Film Scanner ver.M121 with USB connection - Similar Threads - Film Scanner ver

2. Scanner connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanner connection: The connection between my computer using XP, then Windows 7, now Windows 10 and my ScanSnap S1500 scanner usually dies after I shut down then restart my computer -- two desktops, and now a laptop. I have to uninstall the scanner software, then download it again to...
  3. yo dave m121

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    yo dave m121: thank you for your help over these months you have always been the one there to help me thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yo-dave-m121/a8fcc705-d357-4a18-90e0-c67ab8dcc087
  4. Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner: Used in the last couple of years, this no longer seems accessible. How do I update it to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maplin-gadget-compact-film-and-slide-scanner/ddb759ba-33ec-440e-ae57-c36308646560
  5. Surface Pro 4 USB not connecting to scanner

Surface Pro 4 USB not connecting to scanner: Trying to get a small check scanner connected to a surface pro. When I connect the scanner, the USB doesnt seem to recognize the device. When I plug in a cell phone, the USB recognizes the phone. The scanner is working correcdtly as I plug it into the PC tower next to the...
  6. film scanner

film scanner: what film scanners can be made to work on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-scanner/49a8ce88-bab7-4dcb-87dd-d7d54e5196f0
  7. Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working!

Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working!: I am trying to run Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner with Windows 10 but cannot seem to get it working , any help or information would be appreciated. is there an upgrade drive that will help me get this working? Please send to *** Email address is removed...
  8. connecting scanner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    connecting scanner: hello, I am having trouble connecting my scanner to the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-scanner/a270350b-cffd-484a-8cc3-5d6d935ca7e7
  9. Slide/Film Scanner

Slide/Film Scanner: I have a Digitech Xc 4881 slide/film scanner which worked perfectly with earlier Windows. With Windows 10 all seems ok until I click aquire from photo scanner and I get the message Scanner is not connected. Windows 10 does not seem to recognise the USB of the scanner. I have...
  10. Connecting a Scanner

Connecting a Scanner: I have an Epsom RX560 (Printer/Scanner/Copier) When Connected to Windows 10, it recognised the Printer straight away. No need for the Install disk, it was up and running in just a couple of minutes and even without the install disk the results are picture perfect....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fs 500 Image Scan Tool program

2. digitnow m121 not connecting to pc

3. film scanner ver m121