Windows 10: Film & TV App Update Ready In Store

Discus and support Film & TV App Update Ready In Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 23rd June 2016 Film &TV App New Version Available in Store Version 3.6.2144 Downloaded and working OK 54177 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Film & TV App Update Ready In Store

23rd June 2016
    Film &TV App
    New Version Available in Store
    Version 3.6.2144
    Downloaded and working OK

:)

hTconeM9user, Jun 22, 2016

2. Streaming audio and video from computer to TV

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to use Films and T.V. by typing it in the Search bar. You can view all your films and TV programs, all in one place, on all your devices The Films & TV app brings you the latest entertainment which is very simple and fast.

Please refer the link below for the same,
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/apps/films-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Also refer the link on Movies & TV support,
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3079308

Reply us if you have further queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 22, 2016
  3. How to add subtitle file in film & Tv App in windows 10?

Any hope for an update to Film & TV app..?

Joseph V. Michael, Jun 22, 2016
Thema:

Film & TV App Update Ready In Store

1. Film & TV App Update Ready In Store - Similar Threads - Film App Update

2. 'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps: Hi,Both these Apps fail to update in the App store now. Films and Tv, I followed the instructions on a similar topic and uninstalled to reinstall. This is when I found out, it then would not install again. Now Photos has started showing the same issue, so I am reluctant to...
  3. 'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps: Hi,Both these Apps fail to update in the App store now. Films and Tv, I followed the instructions on a similar topic and uninstalled to reinstall. This is when I found out, it then would not install again. Now Photos has started showing the same issue, so I am reluctant to...
  4. Films & TV App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Films & TV App: Hello, I have a pc and I accidentally uninstalled it in the Films & TV App. I would like to reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/films-tv-app/860284b6-65c4-493b-8438-438cf4f70a5b
  5. Film and Tv app missing

Film and Tv app missing: Windows film and tv app is missing from a new install of windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-and-tv-app-missing/de25fcd2-d412-4b3f-9cb4-cc29835fd07d
  6. Films & TV app location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Films & TV app location: On a downloaded app for in home streaming I can set a default media player. But the default setting is iTunes.exe. Where is the location for the Films & TV app, so I can set this app as my default?...
  7. Films & TV App

Films & TV App: How do I remove a device that I have listed as being able to download movies when the device is broken and I cannot logon to it? The help seems to suggest, you logon to the device then go to the Films & TV app and select settings. In this path you can then select Remove this...
  8. Films & Tv App

Films & Tv App: Hi Guys In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name. Info - My movies are all stored on an...
  9. Films and tv update

Films and tv update: film and tv app updated - one key feature of the update is ability to find and use media servers. We have two on our network (Twonky) yet the app finds neither saying something about no media servers nearby. Both our machines do not find them with the app. Yet other software...
  10. Films and TV app update

Films and TV app update: Now available via store. Manually searched and installed update. Went in fine first time. MS are on some kind of run at the moment! Verified app works on my user account and all other user accounts on my PC. As before, if you have multiple user accounts setup on a PC would...