Windows 10: FilmonTV app using loads of disk space

Discus and support FilmonTV app using loads of disk space in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Installed app. Quite happy with how it runs, but it is using 11Gb of my hard disk. I know I could just delete the app, but why so large a use 25326 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steve1711, Oct 5, 2015.

1. steve1711 Win User

FilmonTV app using loads of disk space

Installed app. Quite happy with how it runs, but it is using 11Gb of my hard disk. I know I could just delete the app, but why so large a use

:)

steve1711, Oct 5, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 5, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 5, 2015
Thema:

FilmonTV app using loads of disk space

1. FilmonTV app using loads of disk space - Similar Threads - FilmonTV app using

2. Storage Spaces won't use all disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Spaces won't use all disk space: I have allocated 5 drives 3x 4TB HDD, 2x 8TB HDD to my storage space and created a simple pool on it. No redundancy While total disk space is 25.4 TB 3.63*3 + 7.27*2 and I've allocated all of it to my pool my programs fails to write anything more to the pool.It says no space...
  3. Storage Spaces won't use all disk space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Spaces won't use all disk space: I have allocated 5 drives 3x 4TB HDD, 2x 8TB HDD to my storage space and created a simple pool on it. No redundancy While total disk space is 25.4 TB 3.63*3 + 7.27*2 and I've allocated all of it to my pool my programs fails to write anything more to the pool.It says no space...
  4. Used disk space keeps shrinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Used disk space keeps shrinking: I have a 256 SSD and I was assigned for the C: partition 142 GB, at first there was 90 GB of space free, now it's 100 GB of free space, no I haven't turned on Storage Sense or any Disk saving utilities outside nor inside windows. Can anyone explain what is happening and how...
  5. Used disk space keeps shrinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used disk space keeps shrinking: I have a 256 SSD and I was assigned for the C: partition 142 GB, at first there was 90 GB of space free, now it's 100 GB of free space, no I haven't turned on Storage Sense or any Disk saving utilities outside nor inside windows. Can anyone explain what is happening and how...
  6. Used disk space keeps shrinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Disk space getting used very fast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk space getting used very fast: So to put it into context I cleared up close to 2 gigs of space yesterday. I go back today and I have 70mb space, there were no updates to my knowledge. What’s happening to my storage space? submitted by /u/C0nfusedBoy [link] [comments]...
  8. Disk space used but can't find it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk space used but can't find it: Hi, I have a problem : too much of my hard drive space is being taken but I can't seem to find from where the size is taken browsing with windows Explorer. Any idea ?...
  9. System Recovery Uses a LOT of Disk Space

System Recovery Uses a LOT of Disk Space: I have nothing loaded onto my laptop (because there's no room!!!) yet 72.9GB (of 110) is allocated to System Recovery. When I search for answers I'm pointed toward system restore points and setting max disk space. You can see that I've set max disk space at 2% but that's...
  10. Disk Properties is getting free space and used space wrong on my disk drives

Disk Properties is getting free space and used space wrong on my disk drives: I have a LOT of disk drives attached to my desktop under windows 10. I was surprised recently to get a message that there was not enough free space to hold all of the files and folders that I was trying to move. Free space in Explorer said 1.3 TB. Actual free space turned...