Windows 10: Films & TV App

Discus and support Films & TV App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove a device that I have listed as being able to download movies when the device is broken and I cannot logon to it? The help seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xIainx, Sep 9, 2018.

1. xIainx Win User

Films & TV App

How do I remove a device that I have listed as being able to download movies when the device is broken and I cannot logon to it? The help seems to suggest, you logon to the device then go to the Films & TV app and select settings. In this path you can then select Remove this device. Problem is I cannot logon to that device. Any ideas? Thanks

:)

xIainx, Sep 9, 2018
  2. xxxdannyxxx Win User

Films & Tv App

Hi Guys

In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name.

Info - My movies are all stored on an external Hdd in a few different folders not in the default Videos folder

Cheers Danny

xxxdannyxxx, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monica Cam Win User
    Films & TV playing sound only in HEVC files after the Autumn update. Why?

Hi SiddharthaKovid,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are issues with Films & TV app. This could be caused by an outdated application. You can consider resetting the Films & TV app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Films & TV app from the list and then choose
      Modify
      . Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the app.

If the issue persists, you can uninstall and reinstall the app. Follow the steps above and choose
    Uninstall instead of Modify.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Sanmoy281 Win User

Films & TV App

Problem with the windows app "Films and TV"

Thanks for replying me.

I had successfully uninstalled the "Films and TV"app from my PC by following your suggestions. After that I again reinstalled "Movies and TV"app from store.Still the issue is not resolved.

Expecting cooperation from your end.

Thank You.

Sanmoy281, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Films & TV App

1. Films & TV App - Similar Threads - Films App

2. Colours Missing on Win10 Films & TV app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colours Missing on Win10 Films & TV app.: All of my videos playback in monchrome using the Win10 Films & TV app, but if one looks closely, there may be the slightest hint of color to a discerning eye. No other app has a problem with colour. VLC works fine. Windows classic media player works fine. Desktop colours...
  3. Video.UI.exe deleted films & TV app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video.UI.exe deleted films & TV app not working: Accidentally I have deleted video.UI.exe file using 3rd Party application Now films & TV app is not working what should I do please assist [ Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store ]...
  4. Films & Tv App

Films & Tv App: Hi Guys In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name. Info - My movies are all stored on an...
  5. Film & TV App Update Ready In Store

Film & TV App Update Ready In Store: 23rd June 2016 Film &TV App New Version Available in Store Version 3.6.2144 Downloaded and working OK 54177
  6. What does the live tile do in Film & TV app

What does the live tile do in Film & TV app: Just a general question. I notice the Film & TV app has a live tile, but on my computer at least Ive never seem the tile display anything more than the standard clipboard symbol even though it is on. Could anyone tell me what the live tile does, or is it a Microsoft work in...
  7. Films and TV app update

Films and TV app update: Now available via store. Manually searched and installed update. Went in fine first time. MS are on some kind of run at the moment! Verified app works on my user account and all other user accounts on my PC. As before, if you have multiple user accounts setup on a PC would...
  8. Films and TV app Micro Freezing when moving cursor

Films and TV app Micro Freezing when moving cursor: I have this weird issue with the Films and TV app. I go fullscreen and watch my video and everything works fine. However, as soon as I move my mouse, the video will freeze for about 2 seconds (but not the audio). The mouse cursor also freezes in place as after it recovers, it...
  9. Film and tv, camera, sway app updates

Film and tv, camera, sway app updates: Noticed earlier today app updates for these came through. Installed fine on my laptop, films and tv app update glitched on my desktop - after manually kicking off the update it seemed to complete, vanish, then re appear with download symbol. Tried again but it only downloaded...
  10. Groove Music and Film&TV apps open and then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Groove Music and Film&TV apps open and then close immediately.: Spent the best part of a day fixing my PC after a W10 upgrade this morning. All seems to be working well now except that I have an issue with a couple of Metro apps - those named in the title. What happens is that the apps open and then automatically close themselves after...