Windows 10: Films & Tv App

Discus and support Films & Tv App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xxxdannyxxx, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Films & Tv App

Hi Guys

In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name.

Info - My movies are all stored on an external Hdd in a few different folders not in the default Videos folder

Cheers Danny

:)

xxxdannyxxx, Dec 5, 2016
  2. Thomas-H Win User

Refresh movies in Films & Tv

When I download/add movies or films to the Videos folder on my computer then try to play them later using Films & TV app, it takes up to 15 minutes for the Films & TV app to refresh it's library. Is there a shortcut where I can manually refresh the Films
    library?

Thomas-H, Dec 5, 2016
  3. Film/TV purchases showing in desktop Film/TV app but not mobile

Soft reset done, purchases still not showing in the Film & TV app on my phone I'm afraid.

The unit is a Lumia 640 for reference, and I've tried the Film & TV app through both Wi-Fi and cellular connection.

Doctor_Fruitbat, Dec 5, 2016
  4. albionne Win User

Films & Tv App

albionne, Dec 6, 2016
  5. I'm pleased for you mate.*Smile
    It runs fine for me also I just want to list the movies by folder rather than by A to Z or date added

Danny

xxxdannyxxx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Films & Tv App

1. Films & Tv App - Similar Threads - Films App

2. Film and TV app, play other formats right after the other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Film and TV app, play other formats right after the other: When in the app, you can go play next or previous video. But if I play my last video in Webm format I can't play other next video that is in Mp4.It only works when selecting all videos, right click and open. Than I can go from Webm to Mp4 without needing to manually scroll...
  3. Film and TV app, play other formats right after the other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Film and TV app, play other formats right after the other: When in the app, you can go play next or previous video. But if I play my last video in Webm format I can't play other next video that is in Mp4.It only works when selecting all videos, right click and open. Than I can go from Webm to Mp4 without needing to manually scroll...
  4. Microsoft Windows 11 Films and Tv app bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 Films and Tv app bug: There is an issue with the films and tv app in windows 11. A lot of people claim it is sysmain.exe. However it is the films and tv that causes a 100% disk C usage seizing up that hard drive and preventing normal operating system activity. If you are patient load the same mp4...
  5. Microsoft Windows 11 Films and Tv app bug

Microsoft Windows 11 Films and Tv app bug: There is an issue with the films and tv app in windows 11. A lot of people claim it is sysmain.exe. However it is the films and tv that causes a 100% disk C usage seizing up that hard drive and preventing normal operating system activity. If you are patient load the same mp4...
  6. Trimming videos in Windows Films & TV/Photos app automatically adds a filter and lowers the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trimming videos in Windows Films & TV/Photos app automatically adds a filter and lowers the...: Recently like in the last couple weeks the layout of the default video trimmer changed on my Windows 10 PC, it used to look extremely similar to the default video player except that the scrubbing bar was replaced with a trimmer bar. Now both the trimmer bar and the video...
  7. Trimming videos in Windows Films & TV/Photos app automatically adds a filter and lowers the...

Trimming videos in Windows Films & TV/Photos app automatically adds a filter and lowers the...: Recently like in the last couple weeks the layout of the default video trimmer changed on my Windows 10 PC, it used to look extremely similar to the default video player except that the scrubbing bar was replaced with a trimmer bar. Now both the trimmer bar and the video...
  8. playing video on windows apps like the films & tv app, photos app and windows 11 media...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing video on windows apps like the films & tv app, photos app and windows 11 media...: No matter the resolution, framerate, video file type or the video player used, the video always plays fine for about 10 seconds and then stutters, lags and skips frames when the video is played in full screen. I have updated both the system bios to latest firmware and updated...
  9. playing video on windows apps like the films & tv app, photos app and windows 11 media...

playing video on windows apps like the films & tv app, photos app and windows 11 media...: No matter the resolution, framerate, video file type or the video player used, the video always plays fine for about 10 seconds and then stutters, lags and skips frames when the video is played in full screen. I have updated both the system bios to latest firmware and updated...
  10. Films & TV app starts when waking from sleep

Films & TV app starts when waking from sleep: The Microsoft Films & TV app aka Movies & TV for Windows starts spontaneously fullscreen, on the Purchased tab when waking my machine from sleep. I have checked startup apps, the registry and rebooted several times.What may be going on?Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22621 Build 22621...