Windows 10: Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu

Discus and support Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can launch the game, get to the main menu, and when i press either A for controller or Space i get the noise that it inputted but nothing happens. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ekkos, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Ekkos Win User

Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu

I can launch the game, get to the main menu, and when i press either A for controller or Space i get the noise that it inputted but nothing happens. I even let it sit for over an hour to see if it was just taking forever to load. Its a shame, really wanted to play 12 again. If anyone has any ideas on a fix im all ears, i have tried reinstalling.

:)

Ekkos, Dec 15, 2021

2. Final Fantasy XV

@dude
    Hi,
    Couple chicken ranch rider bumps Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu :)
    You also have my 5930k listed twice

Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu [​IMG]

ThrashZone, Dec 15, 2021
  3. glenn50gr Win User
    final fantasy refund

Just bought final fantasy for my windows phone and it doesn't work. How do I get a refund for something that rubbish?

glenn50gr, Dec 15, 2021
  4. Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu

Final Fantasy XV

Hi,
    Didn't get 13 more but 12 isn't too bad

ThrashZone, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu

1. Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy Zodiac

2. Camera - Final Fantasy 13 All Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera - Final Fantasy 13 All Games: Final Fantasy 13-1, -2 and -3. When using Xbox controller, the game immediately tilts the camera all the way down. Using 8BitDo bluetooth controller, camera continuously spins. I can replicate this on two different PCs with completely different sets of hardware - the...
  3. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10: On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a...
  4. Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age wont load past main menu: I can launch the game, get to the main menu, and when i press either A for controller or Space i get the noise that it inputted but nothing happens. I even let it sit for over an hour to see if it was just taking forever to load. Its a shame, really wanted to play 12 again....
  5. Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game: My savedata can’t be read in final fantasy 15 windows edition. It’s started when i accidentally enable onendrive in my pc although i play my games offline. But what is happens I can see my savedata in documents but in game it does not show neither i can’t load it. It’s just...
  6. Final fantasy 7 remake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy 7 remake: I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ? 167607
  7. Final Fantasy XV saves are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Final Fantasy XV saves are gone: I got the Xbox game pass recently and I've been playing Final Fantasy XV for the past 3 days and I think I had somewhere around 50 hours on it. Then I loaded it up today and my saves were gone. Please Help... All of my achievements and everything are still there and...
  8. FINAL FANTASY XV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65
  9. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore: I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away. And I'm always getting the same error protocol: Source FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting...
  10. Final Fantasy XIV Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIV Issues: Short of doing a reinstall of the game, can anyone think of any ways to solve the following issues? Very slow zoning times. This was not an issue on windows 8 or 7. Loading times have doubled. Game will not close, it freezes and sits as not responding upon selecting...