Windows 10: Final Fantasy 14 BSOD Every Hour

Discus and support Final Fantasy 14 BSOD Every Hour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been playing final fantasy 14 for a little over a month now. During that time I had about 1-2 BSOD. I recently got a second monitor (4K) and a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mysstic2, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Mysstic2 Win User

Final Fantasy 14 BSOD Every Hour

I've been playing final fantasy 14 for a little over a month now. During that time I had about 1-2 BSOD. I recently got a second monitor (4K) and a few days later of playing, I am having a BSOD every hour.

My setup:

• Mobo: AsRock Z77 Extreme6
    • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770k
    • Video Card: Gefore GTX 1080 Version 431.60
    • Ram: 24 gigs of ram (2x8gigs + 2x4gigs)
    • SSD: 2 Samsung 850 Evo 500gigs

cpuid html report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/splzlfs3bz76xyh/CPUID%20Report.html?dl=0

BSOD errors:

2x PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ( was low on ssd space and I cleared a bunch of stuff now over 170 gigs)
    1x UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    1x SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    1x MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

1 time got "An unexpected error has occurred" and it referenced a bunch of final fantasy 14 dx11.exe. That immediate lead to a BSOD. Very similar to what happen in this post: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/389731-Dx11-crashing-continuously

Mem dumps:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/56crtj12h9qcty6/AAAj_s35F6tIJmHVKTwURQt8a?dl=0

Things I have tried:

1. Windows Memory Diagnostics - no issues
    2. Virus scan, no issues
    3. Windows is updated to latest version
    4. Video card is updated to the latest version + reinstalled driver
    5. Playing the game in windows mode - still BSOD
    6. Power Option to High Performance with Link State Power Management set to Off
    7. SeaToolsforWindows - Seagates tool to check for Hard Drive issues. No issues
    8. Turning off v-sync

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Mysstic2, Aug 15, 2019
  2. glenn50gr Win User

final fantasy refund

Just bought final fantasy for my windows phone and it doesn't work. How do I get a refund for something that rubbish?

glenn50gr, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Final Fantasy XV

@Dude
    Hi,
    Couple chicken ranch rider bumps Final Fantasy 14 BSOD Every Hour :)
    You also have my 5930k listed twice

Final Fantasy 14 BSOD Every Hour [​IMG]

Final Fantasy 14 BSOD Every Hour [​IMG]

ThrashZone, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Dent1 Win User

4 core better for final fantasy 14?

According to this thread, YES!

Athlon II X4 vs Phenom II X2

Dent1, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Final Fantasy 14 BSOD Every Hour - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy BSOD

2. BSOD Error when I play Final Fantasy XIV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error when I play Final Fantasy XIV: Hello, recently I have made a hardware upgrade CPU, motherboard, graphics card and PSU and every time I play Final Fantasy XIV, I have intermitent BSOD problems.This was the latest error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a...
  3. BSOD Error when I play Final Fantasy XIV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error when I play Final Fantasy XIV: Hello, recently I have made a hardware upgrade CPU, motherboard, graphics card and PSU and every time I play Final Fantasy XIV, I have intermitent BSOD problems.This was the latest error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a...
  4. BSOD Error when I play Final Fantasy XIV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Tech issues] [BSOD while playing Final Fantasy XIV]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Tech issues] [BSOD while playing Final Fantasy XIV]: Hey guys, I've seen the other posts on the forum and none seem to be quite like mine. Ive tried everything I recently upgrade from a laptop to a pc. My brother built it for me. Mid December 2020. Some specs CPU: RYZEN 5 3600 GPU: Nvidia 3060ti FE Ram: Corsair Vengence 16gb...
  6. Final fantasy 7 remake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy 7 remake: I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ? 167607
  7. Final Fantasy XV saves are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Final Fantasy XV saves are gone: I got the Xbox game pass recently and I've been playing Final Fantasy XV for the past 3 days and I think I had somewhere around 50 hours on it. Then I loaded it up today and my saves were gone. Please Help... All of my achievements and everything are still there and...
  8. FINAL FANTASY XV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65
  9. Final Fantasy XIV Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIV Issues: Short of doing a reinstall of the game, can anyone think of any ways to solve the following issues? Very slow zoning times. This was not an issue on windows 8 or 7. Loading times have doubled. Game will not close, it freezes and sits as not responding upon selecting...
  10. BSOD every hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every hour: Would like to find out why I am blue screening . Thanks. 72866

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netio.sys crash ffxiv