Windows 10: Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.

Discus and support Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is the second time i wasn't able to launch a game (in this case FF15) because one of the last Windows updates removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaiyanBroly, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.

This is the second time i wasn't able to launch a game (in this case FF15) because one of the last Windows updates removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and several of my games are dependent on it.

I am now stuck with the 2017 version which means that every time i tried to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 the installer would abort, telling me i already had a more current version (2017).

This is starting to seriously get on my nerves and the only temporary solution i've found to this mess is to download the required dll's from other sources to get my games to start, which isn't the recommended option by a long shot.

So i'd like to know what i should do to avoid this in the future. How do i reinstall the required 2015 version without messing things up even worse, since i am a complete amateur in these kinds of things?

Thanks in advance.

:)

SaiyanBroly, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Paludis Win User

Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away.

And I'm always getting the same error protocol:

Source

FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM

Status

Report sent

Description

Faulting Application Path: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY XV\ffxv_s.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: ffxv_s.exe

Application Version: 1.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 5b5f30c4

Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.17134.165

Fault Module Timestamp: b0bb231d

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000000000003a388

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: e397

Additional Information 2: e39736ecd017e0b278b61701380efbed

Additional Information 3: 669e

Additional Information 4: 669eb1f70ed5f017c2b60dbfe1c80f07

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 3f1c6087c2fc1105e5a6a968eb266c3f (1560120589017312319)

A complete new installation didn't help. Could it be the Kernelbase.dll that's corrupt?

Windows 10 Home 64 bit is my OS Build 17134.191

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Paludis, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

Hi Paludis,

It seems like a number of people were having similar problems with the game crashing.

The following Steam forum might have a few things to try and get the game working:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussio...

Specifically this comment to try:

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Hope this helps,

Nathan

NathanT_06, Sep 28, 2018
  4. glenn50gr Win User

Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.

final fantasy refund

Just bought final fantasy for my windows phone and it doesn't work. How do I get a refund for something that rubbish?

glenn50gr, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.

1. Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL. - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy games

2. Camera - Final Fantasy 13 All Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera - Final Fantasy 13 All Games: Final Fantasy 13-1, -2 and -3. When using Xbox controller, the game immediately tilts the camera all the way down. Using 8BitDo bluetooth controller, camera continuously spins. I can replicate this on two different PCs with completely different sets of hardware - the...
  3. Camera - Final Fantasy 13 All Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera - Final Fantasy 13 All Games: Final Fantasy 13-1, -2 and -3. When using Xbox controller, the game immediately tilts the camera all the way down. Using 8BitDo bluetooth controller, camera continuously spins. I can replicate this on two different PCs with completely different sets of hardware - the...
  4. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10: On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a...
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10: On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a...
  6. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

7. Final fantasy 7 remake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy 7 remake: I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ? 167607
  8. FINAL FANTASY XV

FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65
  9. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.: Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem. The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears : [ATTACH] I tried with a mouse...
  10. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore: I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away. And I'm always getting the same error protocol: Source FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing required files qgif4.dll for final fantasy 15

2. final fantasy xiv atiumdag.dll error hp envy x360 15.6 march 2019

3. final fantasy xv windows store crashing

4. windows 10 messing up my final fantasy 14 from working