Windows 10: Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition won't start, keeps asking for my XBOX Live Login

Discus and support Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition won't start, keeps asking for my XBOX Live Login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought FFXV yesterday, and can't play it. Every time I try to start it, it asks for my XBOX Live login, I sign in, it goes back to the screen that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PriestKristoph, May 5, 2020.

1. Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition won't start, keeps asking for my XBOX Live Login

I bought FFXV yesterday, and can't play it.

Every time I try to start it, it asks for my XBOX Live login, I sign in, it goes back to the screen that says "Press A", I press A, it asks for my login again.

It does this forever, until I just close the window.

Somebody please help.

:)

PriestKristoph, May 5, 2020
  2. jackmiall Win User

Xbox live

I have Xbox live but it keeps asking me to buy Xbox live and won' let me online

[Moved from: MSN / Accounts, login, and signup / View my recent activity]

jackmiall, May 5, 2020
  3. Dude Win User
    Dude, May 5, 2020
  4. ARS1974 Win User

Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition won't start, keeps asking for my XBOX Live Login

Final Fantasy XV Launch Error (at left mouse click )

Hi there!

Yesterday I bought Final Fantasy XV in the Windows Store, downloaded the game including the 4K Package and installed it (now serveral times).

Problem: Every time I'm trying to start the game it askes for a left mouse click, but doesn't recognize it. Therefore I cannot continue to the game.

It seems that this is not the first time this issue comes up, but I didn 't find a working solution for this Problem:

Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

I tried all steps, described in this thread, but didn't work.

Would be thankfull for help!

Config:

i7-6700K

Geforce GTX 1070

32 GB RAM

Win10 Pro (1909)

Nvidia Game Ready Driver 441.87

ARS1974, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition won't start, keeps asking for my XBOX Live Login

1. Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition won't start, keeps asking for my XBOX Live Login - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy Edition

2. XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Errors: So, I recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate for the month, and one of the games available for download on PC is Final Fantasy VII Windows 10 Edition. I've downloaded it several times, to both my regular HDD and SSD, and always face the same problem: when I attempt to play it,...
  3. Final fantasy 7 remake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy 7 remake: I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ? 167607
  4. Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition: Exactly what the topic says. Playing through the Xbox App for PC. Have 10 hours logged in game, although it appears the app thinks I have no time logged at all - nor achievements. This is the third game it has happened to me in others, there aren't problems, I just...
  5. FINAL FANTASY XV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65
  6. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.: Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem. The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears : [ATTACH] I tried with a mouse...
  7. Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.: This is the second time i wasn't able to launch a game (in this case FF15) because one of the last Windows updates removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and several of my games are dependent on it. I am now stuck with the 2017 version which means that every time i tried to...
  8. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore: I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away. And I'm always getting the same error protocol: Source FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting...
  9. Final Fantasy XIV Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIV Issues: Short of doing a reinstall of the game, can anyone think of any ways to solve the following issues? Very slow zoning times. This was not an issue on windows 8 or 7. Loading times have doubled. Game will not close, it freezes and sits as not responding upon selecting...
  10. Windows Live Mail keeps asking to login

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail keeps asking to login: just upgraded my mother's Dell Windows 7 Home 64 Bit PC to Windows 10 64 Bit Home. I'd already done this with my own system (exactly the same except mine's a home built computer) without any issues. Everything went fine on hers except for two a couple of issues one being...