Windows 10: Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

Discus and support Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamonParker1, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a little short snippet of audible music and then cuts off. I've tried repairing the packages multiple times, repairing and verifying the game, uninstalling then reinstalling to no avail. I don't know why but this seems to be a common/uncommon thing with these windows ports of games. The same thing happens with Shadow of War if yo

:)

JamonParker1, Apr 10, 2022
  2. ARS1974 Win User

Final Fantasy XV Launch Error (at left mouse click )

Hi there!

Yesterday I bought Final Fantasy XV in the Windows Store, downloaded the game including the 4K Package and installed it (now serveral times).

Problem: Every time I'm trying to start the game it askes for a left mouse click, but doesn't recognize it. Therefore I cannot continue to the game.

It seems that this is not the first time this issue comes up, but I didn 't find a working solution for this Problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...unch-bug/659bcb4e-2699-4e1c-a58c-0441edeb1a25

I tried all steps, described in this thread, but didn't work.

Would be thankfull for help!

Config:

i7-6700K

Geforce GTX 1070

32 GB RAM

Win10 Pro (1909)

Nvidia Game Ready Driver 441.87

ARS1974, Apr 10, 2022
  3. A. ThR Win User
    Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

Hello,

I took me a while to answer you because I was downloading the game to make it clean.

1. Yes. I tried games from MicrosoftApp and others, no problems.

2. Not any changes. In fact I just installed Windows 10 on this computer few days before I downloaded the game.

This is not a blackscreen. The game launches, I can see 2 screens before the screen "locks".

1 = "A Final Fantasy for fans an first timers "

2 = " SQUARENIX "

Then I have a screen, mostly black, with a mouse icon telling me to left click, the issue is that nothing happens after I left click.

Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10 4201bf67-cebd-446e-8644-4d607d745f7b?upload=true.png

I tried the 4 steps, still the same problem.

Thank you for your time.

A. ThR, Apr 10, 2022
  4. glenn50gr Win User

Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

final fantasy refund

Just bought final fantasy for my windows phone and it doesn't work. How do I get a refund for something that rubbish?

glenn50gr, Apr 10, 2022
Thema:

Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

1. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy XIII

2. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10: On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a...
  3. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10: On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a...
  4. Final fantasy xiii-2 still not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy xiii-2 still not working: This is second time I have to post this. Keep getting this message when I try to play the game. I was told my original post would be moved to windows and someone from windows will contact me in 2 days that was 7 days....
  5. Final fantasy xiii-2 still not working

Final fantasy xiii-2 still not working: This is second time I have to post this. Keep getting this message when I try to play the game. I was told my original post would be moved to windows and someone from windows will contact me in 2 days that was 7 days....
  6. Final fantasy 7 remake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final fantasy 7 remake: I wonder has final fantasy 7 remake release for pc ? 167607
  7. Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click: Hi there! Yesterday I bought Final Fantasy XV in the Windows Store, downloaded the game including the 4K Package and installed it now serveral times. Problem: Every time I'm trying to start the game it askes for a left mouse click, but doesn't recognize it. Therefore I...
  8. FINAL FANTASY XV

FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65
  9. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.: Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem. The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears : [ATTACH] I tried with a mouse...
  10. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore: I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away. And I'm always getting the same error protocol: Source FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting...