Windows 10: Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

Discus and support Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A. ThR, Oct 31, 2018.

1. A. ThR Win User

Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

Hello,

I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store.

After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem.

The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears :

Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug. 73002514-2dcc-4508-9ae4-c094868f4594?upload=true.png

I tried with a mouse / controler yet I can't go any further.

Do you have any idea how I can fix that?

Config :

_ i5-7600K 3.8 GHz

_ 16 GB Ram

_ Nvidia 1050

_ Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

Thank you,

A.T

:)

A. ThR, Oct 31, 2018
  2. glenn50gr Win User

final fantasy refund

Just bought final fantasy for my windows phone and it doesn't work. How do I get a refund for something that rubbish?

glenn50gr, Oct 31, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.

You know what I can never figure out? How can it be the Final Fantasy if this is the 15th Final Fantasy? When is it ever going to be the Final Fantasy?

Lucky for us, Square-Enix has
    their very own support page
    where we can ask all our FF questions.

BulldogXX, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Paludis Win User

Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away.

And I'm always getting the same error protocol:

Source

FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM

Status

Report sent

Description

Faulting Application Path: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY XV\ffxv_s.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: ffxv_s.exe

Application Version: 1.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 5b5f30c4

Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.17134.165

Fault Module Timestamp: b0bb231d

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000000000003a388

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: e397

Additional Information 2: e39736ecd017e0b278b61701380efbed

Additional Information 3: 669e

Additional Information 4: 669eb1f70ed5f017c2b60dbfe1c80f07

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 3f1c6087c2fc1105e5a6a968eb266c3f (1560120589017312319)

A complete new installation didn't help. Could it be the Kernelbase.dll that's corrupt?

Windows 10 Home 64 bit is my OS Build 17134.191

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Paludis, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug. - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy edition

2. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10: On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a...
  3. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10: On PC Game Pass and the Windows Store, the game Final Fantasy XIII is not launchable. Before I'm asked, I have all the necessary packages installed. Including all the Visual C++ packages and Directx June2010. Even with this installed the game will not launch. It makes a...
  4. Final Fantasy XIII Will Not Launch // Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game: My savedata can’t be read in final fantasy 15 windows edition. It’s started when i accidentally enable onendrive in my pc although i play my games offline. But what is happens I can see my savedata in documents but in game it does not show neither i can’t load it. It’s just...
  6. Final Fantasy XV black screen erro

Final Fantasy XV black screen erro: I download the FF XV using the xbox app game pass, but when i first launched the game, could not synchronize, was stuck at zero. When i clicked to cancel only appear the logo of the squareenix logo and "a final fantasy made for fans and new-comers" than just stay in a black...
  7. Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition: Exactly what the topic says. Playing through the Xbox App for PC. Have 10 hours logged in game, although it appears the app thinks I have no time logged at all - nor achievements. This is the third game it has happened to me in others, there aren't problems, I just...
  8. Final Fantasy XV saves are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Final Fantasy XV saves are gone: I got the Xbox game pass recently and I've been playing Final Fantasy XV for the past 3 days and I think I had somewhere around 50 hours on it. Then I loaded it up today and my saves were gone. Please Help... All of my achievements and everything are still there and...
  9. Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click: Hi there! Yesterday I bought Final Fantasy XV in the Windows Store, downloaded the game including the 4K Package and installed it now serveral times. Problem: Every time I'm trying to start the game it askes for a left mouse click, but doesn't recognize it. Therefore I...
  10. FINAL FANTASY XV

FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download final fantasy xv.exe launcher