Windows 10: FINAL FANTASY XV

Discus and support FINAL FANTASY XV in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LonginoCordoba, Nov 30, 2018.

1. FINAL FANTASY XV

The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes

:)

LonginoCordoba, Nov 30, 2018
  2. glenn50gr Win User

final fantasy refund

Just bought final fantasy for my windows phone and it doesn't work. How do I get a refund for something that rubbish?

glenn50gr, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Final Fantasy XV

@Dude
    Hi,
    Couple chicken ranch rider bumps FINAL FANTASY XV :)
    You also have my 5930k listed twice

FINAL FANTASY XV [​IMG]

FINAL FANTASY XV [​IMG]

ThrashZone, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Dude Win User

FINAL FANTASY XV

Thema:

FINAL FANTASY XV

1. FINAL FANTASY XV - Similar Threads - FINAL FANTASY

2. New Windows 10 1809 update rolls out: Mapped-drive bug finally fixed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows 10 1809 update rolls out: Mapped-drive bug finally fixed.: The new Windows 10 (October) V1809 Update rolls out (again) today. Hopefully without problems. https://www.zdnet.com/article/new-windows-10-1809-update-rolls-out-mapped-drive-bug-finally-fixed/?ftag=TREdecd1b0&bhid=24735****8328546 KB 4469342 nudges Windows 10 1809 up to...
  3. It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices

in Windows 10 News
    It looks like Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is finally coming to mobile devices: Microsoft’s October 2018 Update brings a new feature called ‘Cloud Clipboard‘ to Windows 10. As the name suggests, the Cloud Clipboard can sync the copied content across Windows 10 devices, so you don’t need to copy text or image and paste them into OneNote or email to access...
  4. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.: Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem. The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears : [ATTACH] I tried with a mouse...
  5. Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Final Fantasy 15 and other games not launching because of missing DLL.: This is the second time i wasn't able to launch a game (in this case FF15) because one of the last Windows updates removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and several of my games are dependent on it. I am now stuck with the 2017 version which means that every time i tried to...
  6. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore: I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away. And I'm always getting the same error protocol: Source FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting...
  7. Final Fantasy XIV Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XIV Issues: Short of doing a reinstall of the game, can anyone think of any ways to solve the following issues? Very slow zoning times. This was not an issue on windows 8 or 7. Loading times have doubled. Game will not close, it freezes and sits as not responding upon selecting...
  8. BSOD playing Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward bugcheck 0x0000004e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward bugcheck 0x0000004e: Was playing this game and my game crashed, unsure what the issue is, everything was fine until today. Attachment 139548 86801
  9. Final Fantasy XV Holiday Packs and New Game+ Available Now

in Windows 10 News
    Final Fantasy XV Holiday Packs and New Game+ Available Now: [img] Happy holidays and thank you for tuning it! We’re happy to announce that Final Fantasy XV will release two Holiday Packs today! Why two? Well, that’s what I’m here to explain before everyone gets boggled and confused. Holiday Pack (Free Version) is available to...
  10. Final Fantasy XV Regalia Free to Forza Horizon 3 Beginning August 1

in Windows 10 News
    Final Fantasy XV Regalia Free to Forza Horizon 3 Beginning August 1: HFiFQk04hAE Forza fans are used to a massive variety of cars in Forza Horizon 3; from dune buggies to sport trucks to hypercars, and more. Starting next week, players will be able to drive a car unlike anything else in the game with the upcoming addition of the Regalia...