Windows 10: Finalizing the Aptio setup utility loop cure - a possible formatting/reinstall?

Discus and support Finalizing the Aptio setup utility loop cure - a possible formatting/reinstall? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the reinstall my other laptop received a couple of days ago it is back to life most of time, although Aptio setup loop sometimes comes back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zigmunds Steins, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Finalizing the Aptio setup utility loop cure - a possible formatting/reinstall?

After the reinstall my other laptop received a couple of days ago it is back to life most of time, although Aptio setup loop sometimes comes back. Maybe now, when I can at least access the PC it is time for proper formatting and reinstall from the USB media? As far as I see, it was not done.

That would take another day but at least then I could forget about the Aptio thing and have two usable computers.

All data I wish to keep are backed up so the only thing I would need is some guidance. The most important thing is how will the formatted machine know what I want from it? Or does reinstall automatically follow after formatting?

:)

Zigmunds Steins, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Finalizing the Aptio setup utility loop cure - a possible formatting/reinstall?

1. Finalizing the Aptio setup utility loop cure - a possible formatting/reinstall? - Similar Threads - Finalizing Aptio setup

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Aptio Setup Utility

Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  6. Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.

Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.: Hi, I really need help right now..My ASUS Laptop has been stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility loop. I've looked for online methods and solutions but non of them seem to work. Options like secure boot was also turned off but it still doesn't work. I tried using a USB to help it...
  7. Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.: Hi, I really need help right now..My ASUS Laptop has been stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility loop. I've looked for online methods and solutions but non of them seem to work. Options like secure boot was also turned off but it still doesn't work. I tried using a USB to help it...
  8. Aptio Setup Utility Broken, Loop / Crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...
  10. aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aptio setup utility: I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/d5d1417f-0959-419d-86cc-5b650a961974