Windows 10: Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

Discus and support Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Man, whoever you are. Wherever you from. You saved me, this time. 03.19am here in Indonesia, Finally i can pair and connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ryan Zamachsyari, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

Split from this thread. Man, whoever you are. Wherever you from. You saved me, this time. 03.19am here in Indonesia, Finally i can pair and connect my dualshock 4 to my PC after days days frustrated with my bluetooth/HID Compliant Game Controller, According to your help. Apreciated, thankyou so much mate. Couldn't happy more. Sorry for my bad English Edit: And sorry because my reply out of topic, because the post that saw before is locked and i can't comment there. You are so nice, thank god nice people still out there, longlife for a good person like you

:)

Ryan Zamachsyari, Jul 5, 2022

2. Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

Hello Darkslayer,

Thank you for getting back with an update. Please let us know these things to analyze the issue.

• How about connecting other Bluetooth devices?
    • Is this issue specific to DualShock 4 controller gamepad?
    • Did you try connecting the same device on different computer?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jul 5, 2022
  3. Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc

Dualshock 4 doesn't appear in the list when trying to connect to it with bluetooth.

It also doesn's appear on other bluetooth devices.

Viktor_228, Jul 5, 2022
  4. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

Hello Darkslayer,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced. Let us know few things to analyze the issue.

• How about connecting other Bluetooth devices?
    • Is this issue specific to DualShock 4 controller gamepad?
    • Did you try restarting your computer once?
    • Did you try connecting the same device on different computer?
    Give us above details to guide you accordingly.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jul 5, 2022
Thema:

Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

1. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days... - Similar Threads - Finally connect dualshock

2. Bluetooth headphones disconnects automatically after connecting dualshock 4 controller via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones disconnects automatically after connecting dualshock 4 controller via...: Bluetooth headphones automatically disconnects afetr I connect my dualshock 4 controller via bluetooth on windows 11. This problem is happening with all my blurtooth headphones. It doesn't seem to happen when I have connected the controller via usb cable....
  3. Bluetooth headphones disconnects automatically after connecting dualshock 4 controller via...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones disconnects automatically after connecting dualshock 4 controller via...: Bluetooth headphones automatically disconnects afetr I connect my dualshock 4 controller via bluetooth on windows 11. This problem is happening with all my blurtooth headphones. It doesn't seem to happen when I have connected the controller via usb cable....
  4. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...: Split from this thread. Man, whoever you are. Wherever you from. You saved me, this time. 03.19am here in Indonesia, Finally i can pair and connect my dualshock 4 to my PC after days days frustrated with my bluetooth/HID Compliant Game Controller, According to your help....
  5. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...: Split from this thread. Man, whoever you are. Wherever you from. You saved me, this time. 03.19am here in Indonesia, Finally i can pair and connect my dualshock 4 to my PC after days days frustrated with my bluetooth/HID Compliant Game Controller, According to your help....
  6. Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc

Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc: Dualshock 4 doesn't appear in the list when trying to connect to it with bluetooth. It also doesn's appear on other bluetooth devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-dualshock-4-to-pc/e32ea409-7d73-4e66-bbc7-2faf26a6a984
  7. Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect Dualshock 4 to pc: Dualshock 4 doesn't appear in the list when trying to connect to it with bluetooth. It also doesn's appear on other bluetooth devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-dualshock-4-to-pc/e32ea409-7d73-4e66-bbc7-2faf26a6a984
  8. Need help connecting a Dualshock 4 controller to a Dell M6500 no bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help connecting a Dualshock 4 controller to a Dell M6500 no bluetooth.: I had my Dell M6500 updated to Win10 with a little finesse but fore some reason, when I connect my controller via USB, my computer doesn't recognize that there is anything connected to the usb port. I have a 2.0 cable in a 2.0 port, but I have both 2.0 and 3.0 ports. I have...
  9. Connecting a Dualshock 4 Controller to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting a Dualshock 4 Controller to PC: Hello. I have been unable to connect my controller to my pc via Bluetooth. I am using a Bluetooth USB dongle, the brand is Techkey and it's the USB 4.0 Adapter. I have ran the program for the driver that they have on their website and the program is set up. It does not seem...
  10. DualShock 4 Controller will not connect to PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DualShock 4 Controller will not connect to PC.: So my ps4 controller will no longer connect to my Windows 10 PC, and two weeks ago it was just fine when I last used it. The controller will give off the yellow light that fades immediately, or if the controller is not charged it will charge. I've already searched this forum...