Windows 10: Finally Fixed iTunes

Discus and support Finally Fixed iTunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After months of problems with iTunes (had to completely remove iTunes and all supporting software and reinstall to update, couldn’t sync or backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SoFine409, Feb 2, 2020.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Finally Fixed iTunes

After months of problems with iTunes (had to completely remove iTunes and all supporting software and reinstall to update, couldn’t sync or backup devices, backups kept disappearing) I finally found something that at has, least for now, solved the problems. I installed the Microsoft Store version of iTunes. The installer removed the existing version, installed an updated iTunes, complete with all the supporting apps, and then Windows Update installed new device drivers. Anybody else had a similar experience?

:)

SoFine409, Feb 2, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Feb 2, 2020
  3. itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Finally Fixed iTunes

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Finally Fixed iTunes

1. Finally Fixed iTunes - Similar Threads - Finally Fixed iTunes

2. Feb Patch Tuesday fixes, finally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feb Patch Tuesday fixes, finally: Tomorrow is the big dayHD performance issueTaskbar and morehttps://www.techadvisor.com/news/windows/windows-11-storage-performance-bug-fix-3812972/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feb-patch-tuesday-fixes-finally/a820ddce-37a5-4865-83d4-8f47e5fe8e36
  3. Feb Patch Tuesday fixes, finally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feb Patch Tuesday fixes, finally: Tomorrow is the big dayHD performance issueTaskbar and morehttps://www.techadvisor.com/news/windows/windows-11-storage-performance-bug-fix-3812972/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feb-patch-tuesday-fixes-finally/a820ddce-37a5-4865-83d4-8f47e5fe8e36
  4. Finally Fixed!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Finally Fixed!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Human7900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ojgc0i/finally_fixed/
  5. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  6. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  7. Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution: I've had movie stuttering only in Apple iTunes for several months with no solution. I have read on some forums that some people are blaming Windows 10. This is not an issue with Windows 10 at all. It is an issue with iTunes that Apple has failed to fix. To prove this I...
  8. Temporary profile error - the final fix

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Temporary profile error - the final fix: Okay, so this is probably the millionth thread I’ve made about my issue, but hopefully this is the last one. So, about three years ago — April of 2016 — my laptop (a Dell Inspiron N5050 that I got in 2012) had a temporary profile error. Perhaps it shut down incorrectly, but...
  9. Temporary profile error - the final fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Temporary profile error - the final fix: Okay, so this is probably the millionth thread I’ve made about my issue, but hopefully this is the last one. So, about three years ago — April of 2016 — my laptop (a Dell Inspiron N5050 that I got in 2012) had a temporary profile error. Perhaps it shut down incorrectly, but...
  10. Network issue finally fixed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issue finally fixed: Well after trying a zillion fixes for the Network issue on my Windows 10 Pro Anniversary system which none of them worked *Sad I finally formatted the drive and done a clean USB install of Windows 10 Pro Anniversary, And now I can see my computer under the "Network" and I...