Windows 10: Finally Fixed!

Discus and support Finally Fixed! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Human7900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ojgc0i/finally_fixed/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Human7900, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Finally Fixed!

/u/Human7900, Jul 13, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 13, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Finally Fixed!

Finally successful update kb 3194798 for .321 status

THIS IS THE FIX THAT WORKS FOR 99% OF THE PLAGUED USERS

FINALLY got it to work for me following the footsteps of others who have gone down this path:

• delete folder C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\XblGameSave
    • delete registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Microsoft \XblGameSave
    • Re-run the update

Tried all the other methods that were suggested by others and they did not work for me.

Comp Cmndo, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Finally Fixed!

1. Finally Fixed! - Similar Threads - Finally Fixed

2. [FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [FIXED] XBOX Game Pass PC - Final Fantasy 7 Launcher Errors: So, I recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate for the month, and one of the games available for download on PC is Final Fantasy VII Windows 10 Edition. I've downloaded it several times, to both my regular HDD and SSD, and always face the same problem: when I attempt to play it,...
  3. Windows 10 update will finally fix the frustrating bug with PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update will finally fix the frustrating bug with PCs: Windows 10 is braced for an update that will come with fixes for a frustrating flaw that users have been reporting for about a year now. For some devices, Windows 10 has been going seriously wrong when applying updates from Windows Update. In some cases, users are presented...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 - Blocked Feature Fix, Finally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Blocked Feature Fix, Finally: Hi everyone, The only reason I'm making a new post for this is because the other one I saw was a year old and there was no solution posted. In Forza Horizon 4, when I try to, for example, view other players' liveries, I get the message "This feature is blocked per your Xbox...
  5. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  6. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  7. Did Windows 10 v2004 finally fix the exclusive fullscreen/FSO bug from v1903 in games like...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did Windows 10 v2004 finally fix the exclusive fullscreen/FSO bug from v1903 in games like...: It's a well known fact among the PC gaming community that v1903 broke exclusive fullscreen ("Disable fullscreen optimizations"). It works for some games (Overwatch), but not others (Apex Legends). You know that it's broken when you can Alt-Tab really fast and you can see the...
  8. When will the „Can‘t undock external drive“-Bug will be finally fixed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When will the „Can‘t undock external drive“-Bug will be finally fixed: That‘s a problem with one of my external USB 3.0 drive. Others i set to „fast disconnect“, but isn‘t/shouldn‘t it an improvement using the device cache + Windows Cache? External drive goes even to sleep after some minutes and when i want to undock later „System“ is writing...
  9. Finally Fixed iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finally Fixed iTunes: After months of problems with iTunes (had to completely remove iTunes and all supporting software and reinstall to update, couldn’t sync or backup devices, backups kept disappearing) I finally found something that at has, least for now, solved the problems. I installed the...
  10. Microsoft finally fixes broken File Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft finally fixes broken File Explorer on Windows 10: Windows 10’s November 2019 Update, also known as version 1909, is a service pack like-update with fixes and improvements, but even the November 2019 Update isn’t perfect for many consumers. Many people are seeing annoying problems with File Explorer’s search box after...