Windows 10: Finally Fixed!

Discus and support Finally Fixed! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Human7900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ojgc0i/finally_fixed/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Human7900, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Finally Fixed!

/u/Human7900, Jul 13, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 13, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Finally Fixed!

Finally successful update kb 3194798 for .321 status

THIS IS THE FIX THAT WORKS FOR 99% OF THE PLAGUED USERS

FINALLY got it to work for me following the footsteps of others who have gone down this path:

• delete folder C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\XblGameSave
    • delete registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Microsoft \XblGameSave
    • Re-run the update

Tried all the other methods that were suggested by others and they did not work for me.

Comp Cmndo, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Finally Fixed!

1. Finally Fixed! - Similar Threads - Finally Fixed

2. HUGE WIN. Finally. fix for the constant Microsoft Store errors. Pay attention, you won’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUGE WIN. Finally. fix for the constant Microsoft Store errors. Pay attention, you won’t...: Good morning everyone! Just the preface this statement, forgive any poor grammar or misspellings that you may read. I am using Siri to type this because I don’t feel like typing it all out. Lol.Anyway, I found a fix last night for a problem I have been trying to diagnose for...
  3. HUGE WIN. Finally. fix for the constant Microsoft Store errors. Pay attention, you won’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HUGE WIN. Finally. fix for the constant Microsoft Store errors. Pay attention, you won’t...: Good morning everyone! Just the preface this statement, forgive any poor grammar or misspellings that you may read. I am using Siri to type this because I don’t feel like typing it all out. Lol.Anyway, I found a fix last night for a problem I have been trying to diagnose for...
  4. Finally fixed Search function and Window Key Shortcut after Updated to Windows 22H2

in Cortana
    Finally fixed Search function and Window Key Shortcut after Updated to Windows 22H2: After reading through numerous related questions about Windows Search no longer functioning after installing Windows 10 Version 22H2 update, I finally found a working solution. note I am running Windows 10 ProTo summarize the issue I had experienced:After delaying updates, I...
  5. Finally fixed Search function and Window Key Shortcut after Updated to Windows 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finally fixed Search function and Window Key Shortcut after Updated to Windows 22H2: After reading through numerous related questions about Windows Search no longer functioning after installing Windows 10 Version 22H2 update, I finally found a working solution. note I am running Windows 10 ProTo summarize the issue I had experienced:After delaying updates, I...
  6. Finally fixed Search function and Window Key Shortcut after Updated to Windows 22H2

7. After months, Microsoft finally fixed an annoying Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue

in Windows 10 News
    After months, Microsoft finally fixed an annoying Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue: Microsoft published a fix for an annoying Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue that has been plaguing Windows 11 users for months. The company confirmed the Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue in March 2023, stating that users might see the error message Local Security...
  8. When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?: I have been waiting for over a year for this. MS Windows has been making a lot of updates that no one really asked for or needs. Please may we get the virtual desktop animations we've been asking for, for over a year. It's extremely hard navigating virtual desktops without...
  9. When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?

When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?: I have been waiting for over a year for this. MS Windows has been making a lot of updates that no one really asked for or needs. Please may we get the virtual desktop animations we've been asking for, for over a year. It's extremely hard navigating virtual desktops without...
  10. Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]This post features different solutions to fix the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade FPS drop and Stuttering on PC. Developed and published by Square Enix, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade is a popular action role-playing game. The game is available for PlayStation 4,...