Windows 10: Finally I got a code!!!

Discus and support Finally I got a code!!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Ever since I installed I've been trying to get the authentication code thing. Finally today on what has to be at least the 20th try I received... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MikeHawthorne, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Finally I got a code!!!

Hi

Ever since I installed I've been trying to get the authentication code thing.
    Finally today on what has to be at least the 20th try I received a code.

I have virtually all of my software installed now, so I feel that the setup process is coming to and end.

From now on I'm not installing anything until I need to use it.

Mike

:)

MikeHawthorne, Oct 3, 2014

2. finally got one!!!

I am seriously considering the otterbox case, amazon have them for uk despatch at nearly £23. A bit expensive but judging from other reviews i may be tempted.

thanks for the replies.

galaxyclass, Oct 3, 2014
  3. EKo_taas Win User
    finally got one!!!

Many apps. available - diff. to say what you would love/use.

Few I like a lot / mostly used (but battery runs bit faster, I'll assume).

- Joiku (WIFI hotspot) perfect with this phone

http://www.joikushop.com/index.php?action=products&mode=productDetails&product_id=1061
    (seems to be 5EUR today)

- 3G/2G/Dual mode selector (saves battery in 3rd word and countriside)

- AlmostTI calculator

- BatteryGraph (really goot to understand, how to extend battery life

- Bluetooth dial-up (service)

- Catorize (This cleaned my messy feeling where to find what)

- Cellular Modem control buttons (tablet mode easy to reach)

- Connect now internet swich

- Extended call log (Nokia own too short for me)

- Feedcircuit (realy nice way to see RSS ofline)

- Firefox (sunc. with my Linux-PC)

- glogarchive (even longer strorage of events)

- Headphone daemon

- Outcomming call Vibro (now I don't have to watch, if call is going to be establised, I feel it ;-)

- Password safe

- Personal dataplan monitor + Personal IP addess

- Recalle

- Search tool (really eff. to find things inside 32+16GB)

- Simple Brightness applet

- Timed Silencer (when want only see, who has called at nights...)

- Wifi Swicher (to save battery)

What I love in N900 (compared to e.g. E90 I eralier had) is possibility to choose, how phone will work (for you).

Most desent/good protection I have seen for weekend: minigrip bag ;-)

I have also used belt-case (org. for E90)...

EKo_taas, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

Finally I got a code!!!

Good to know you finally got it sorted out *Smile.

Kari, Oct 3, 2014
Thema:

Finally I got a code!!!

1. Finally I got a code!!! - Similar Threads - Finally got code

2. Have been through recovery procedures and finally got

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have been through recovery procedures and finally got: Recovery say congratulations we are satisfied and you can gave account again ,we will send you email with link to recover it.No email or link what do I do now....
  3. Have been through recovery procedures and finally got

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have been through recovery procedures and finally got: Recovery say congratulations we are satisfied and you can gave account again ,we will send you email with link to recover it.No email or link what do I do now....
  4. Finally got a laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally got a laptop: After waiting for the stimulus check, and watching laptops with ending sales and going out of stock, I finally got this one... ASUS VivoBook R564JA-UH51T 15.6" Laptop Computer - Gray; Intel Core i5 10th Gen 1035G1 1.0GHz Processor; 8GB DDR4 - Micro Center Very nice, and...
  5. first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem: i need help solving this issue i've been facing lately. i cant type anything in search for my apps or even search anything in settings and looking for any files if anyone could please help me solve this issuei'll be very thankful submitted by /u/shitty_meme_name [link]...
  6. Bitdefender finally got the Firewall... right.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender finally got the Firewall... right.: It only took me 7 years of complaining, but Bitdefender Internet Security 2020, finally put a "block everything, unless I approve it" switch on their firewall. Zonealarm Firewall, had that back in the early 2000's. I loved that firewall. Now finally, Bitdefender has it...
  7. Finally got the graphing option in windows calculator today. I'm in v2004 and it got...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Finally got the graphing option in windows calculator today. I'm in v2004 and it got...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Default_Cube4646 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjp0xe/finally_got_the_graphing_option_in_windows/
  8. Finally got the anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finally got the anniversary update: Only took 3 months. I just waited for the update. Now I have to straighten out my PC again. 64713
  9. Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10: I finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10. She had Windows XP, but it was no longer supported so she moved on to Windows 7 and the Windows 7 was a borrowed machine from my cousin's boyfriend. So we told her she needed her own computer and that Windows 7 would be no longer...
  10. Finally got a touchscreen monitor for the desktop PC!

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally got a touchscreen monitor for the desktop PC!: The monitor I got is a Dell S2250T 21.5 inch (27 inch model was WAY too much to pay for an extra 5.5 inches) today and got it hooked up and on Windows 10 obviously. I should have done this a LONG time ago. The monitor is nice and crisp, and all for one thing it doesn't...