Windows 10: Finally I got a code!!!

Discus and support Finally I got a code!!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Ever since I installed I've been trying to get the authentication code thing. Finally today on what has to be at least the 20th try I received... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MikeHawthorne, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Finally I got a code!!!

Hi

Ever since I installed I've been trying to get the authentication code thing.
    Finally today on what has to be at least the 20th try I received a code.

I have virtually all of my software installed now, so I feel that the setup process is coming to and end.

From now on I'm not installing anything until I need to use it.

Mike

:)

MikeHawthorne, Oct 3, 2014

2. finally got one!!!

I am seriously considering the otterbox case, amazon have them for uk despatch at nearly £23. A bit expensive but judging from other reviews i may be tempted.

thanks for the replies.

galaxyclass, Oct 3, 2014
  3. EKo_taas Win User
    finally got one!!!

Many apps. available - diff. to say what you would love/use.

Few I like a lot / mostly used (but battery runs bit faster, I'll assume).

- Joiku (WIFI hotspot) perfect with this phone

http://www.joikushop.com/index.php?action=products&mode=productDetails&product_id=1061
    (seems to be 5EUR today)

- 3G/2G/Dual mode selector (saves battery in 3rd word and countriside)

- AlmostTI calculator

- BatteryGraph (really goot to understand, how to extend battery life

- Bluetooth dial-up (service)

- Catorize (This cleaned my messy feeling where to find what)

- Cellular Modem control buttons (tablet mode easy to reach)

- Connect now internet swich

- Extended call log (Nokia own too short for me)

- Feedcircuit (realy nice way to see RSS ofline)

- Firefox (sunc. with my Linux-PC)

- glogarchive (even longer strorage of events)

- Headphone daemon

- Outcomming call Vibro (now I don't have to watch, if call is going to be establised, I feel it ;-)

- Password safe

- Personal dataplan monitor + Personal IP addess

- Recalle

- Search tool (really eff. to find things inside 32+16GB)

- Simple Brightness applet

- Timed Silencer (when want only see, who has called at nights...)

- Wifi Swicher (to save battery)

What I love in N900 (compared to e.g. E90 I eralier had) is possibility to choose, how phone will work (for you).

Most desent/good protection I have seen for weekend: minigrip bag ;-)

I have also used belt-case (org. for E90)...

EKo_taas, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

Finally I got a code!!!

Good to know you finally got it sorted out *Smile.

Kari, Oct 3, 2014
Thema:

Finally I got a code!!!

1. Finally I got a code!!! - Similar Threads - Finally got code

2. I finally got fed up of failing the 1903 update, so I purchased an SSD with the intention...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I finally got fed up of failing the 1903 update, so I purchased an SSD with the intention...: Apologies if that title was confusing but I want to be able to install 1903 on the SSD, THEN copy all my preferences and files over from my current HDD. Ultimately booting up from the SSD as if nothing changed (apart from updated OS). Cheers submitted by /u/Dr_Flay...
  3. Bluetooth got error code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth got error code 43: Hi guys. My laptop Bluetooth got error code 43.The driver is up to date.All services are on.I disabled and then enabled.I uninstalled the driver and installed it again.but still doesn't work. What do I do? 142765
  4. i got a code 45 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i got a code 45 on my laptop: my nvidia gpu seemed to disappear after using ddu to install nvidia drivers but it says nvidia intaller failed but at the system check it seems to pass so then i check for hidden devices in device manager and then i find my gpu under display adapters and just to tell the...
  5. I got this game for free from a code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this game for free from a code: Hi I got this game Minecraft windows 10 for free via my java edition and i want my son to have it without having access to my acount can i transfer the license?...
  6. i need to got my activaton code windows 8

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need to got my activaton code windows 8: Dear Gent, after several trying to downgrade my os to original IOS win8 … we need to re install windows but we need activation code. kindly check the below detail we have. Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga13 Model Name: 20175 Mo:R39y33220904 P/N : 59368211 mfg date: 13/02/20...
  7. Finally got the anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finally got the anniversary update: Only took 3 months. I just waited for the update. Now I have to straighten out my PC again. 64713
  8. Finally got '79 installed, classic shell won't install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finally got '79 installed, classic shell won't install...: Just once it would be nice to see a problem free install.... Thoughts...??? 2975
  9. Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10: I finally got my Grandmother on Windows 10. She had Windows XP, but it was no longer supported so she moved on to Windows 7 and the Windows 7 was a borrowed machine from my cousin's boyfriend. So we told her she needed her own computer and that Windows 7 would be no longer...
  10. Finally got a touchscreen monitor for the desktop PC!

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally got a touchscreen monitor for the desktop PC!: The monitor I got is a Dell S2250T 21.5 inch (27 inch model was WAY too much to pay for an extra 5.5 inches) today and got it hooked up and on Windows 10 obviously. I should have done this a LONG time ago. The monitor is nice and crisp, and all for one thing it doesn't...