Windows 10: Finally solved my chronic freezing problem.

Discus and support Finally solved my chronic freezing problem. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Everything on my PC checked out as being in good working ordered and the PC worked well enough that I didn't mess with it. It seemed every time Patch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by transmaster, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Finally solved my chronic freezing problem.

Everything on my PC checked out as being in good working ordered and the PC worked well enough that I didn't mess with it. It seemed every time Patch Tuesday came around I had trouble. Well I finally with the help of the FX9590 thread in the AMD forum to get a handle on the trouble basically the FX9590 did not get along with my ASUS motherboard and was really irritable with what ever RAM I installed, all of which were vetted for a Crosshair V Formula Z. It was a voltage thing. I was given voltage settings to fix things up in the BIOS. It was freezing up in the BIOS and I could not get into the voltage setup, that was the last straw. Saint Vidicon must have heard my frustration. I discovered the AMD FX8350 had had a substantial price reduction the first of the year. The voltage settings I had would have under-clocked the 9590 to an 8350. I purchased one, which came with an unneeded cooler. It is now installed and I am running software with out a hitch I have not been able to run for years. Problem solved finally. The ironic thing is this build originally was going to use the FX8350, but the FX9590 was on sale and was only $20 more. I checked first the FX9590 is supported by this ASUS motherboard, the last one on the list in fact. This is my last PC from here on it is going to be ASUS Zenbooks and intel processors.

:)

transmaster, Feb 19, 2020
  2. broken89 Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

Well problem solved it didn't seem to like the mouse i had plugged in *Big Grin Finally solved my chronic freezing problem. :D

It takes about 5min for to load each step in the windows setup? The disc drive will stop for about 5min then spin up and finally load? it does this for every step in the setup? very odd.

broken89, Feb 19, 2020
  3. N97 All problems finally SOLVED!

12 days ago I finally solved all of the issues I had with my N97, I havent had to re-boot or foce power down and everything has worked flawlessly since Feb 19th Here are the steps I took to make this happen.

1) Power down the N97

2) Remove the back cover and the battery from the N97

3) Remove the SIM card from the N97

Step 4 is the most important step!

4) Installed SIM card into unlocked Motorola Milestone

5) Enjoy a smart phone the way it is supposed to work.

Hope this helps everyone out, you can substitue any non nokia phone in step 4 with any other phone you choose, iPhone and Android are probably your best choices though.

nerds_2_you, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Finally solved my chronic freezing problem.

Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Finally solved my chronic freezing problem.

1. Finally solved my chronic freezing problem. - Similar Threads - Finally solved chronic

2. how can i solve the freezing problem in windows7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i solve the freezing problem in windows7: my computer is working very slow and it also freezes sometime please help me to solve the problem. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-the-freezing-problem-in-windows7/0e88158c-e592-4523-9d92-9891a01180b5
  3. driver_power_state_failure BSODs - chronic problems worsening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver_power_state_failure BSODs - chronic problems worsening: Unfortunately this is not a new problem that only started or got worse after installing something new. I bought a refurbished HP zBook 15 G2 with Win10Pro x64 in December 2018. I have done a clean install on it twice, last time in June 2020 using the MS media creator tool. I...
  4. Chronic WIN 10 Print Spooler Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chronic WIN 10 Print Spooler Problems: I am using Brother and Canon printers, both with latest drivers. Every couple of weeks Print Spooler appears to break down and will not properly process print requests. print jobs stall and I cannot clear queue, and then they may or may not restart hours or days later. WIN...
  5. Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.: I am signed into microsoft x box; I have reloaded the program several times still no success with getting my purchased puzzles. Not that this problem has been occurring since 2018! What has been done to fix this problem? If there is a secret pleas advise....
  6. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  7. Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome freeze --- is there finally a fix?: My new work laptop has the Chrome-freeze problem. That is, when I click/focus on a Chrome window everything freezes for a second or two ... and then resumes. Very annoying No such problem with other apps. It even has me using IE just to avoid the problem. Yes ... the freeze...
  8. Chronic freezing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chronic freezing in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 64bit on Lenovo ideapad. Over the last few months it has started randomly freezing, if it happens while watching video it emits a loud buzzing noise and is unresponsive forcing me to manually shut down and restart it. There seems to be no rhyme or...
  9. Finally solved the stuck at 45% KB3189866 problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finally solved the stuck at 45% KB3189866 problem: I wasted an hour on the phone to Windows tech support. The guy tried to help me but denied any knowledge of this issue. I finally did some digging online and found these links. I was able to run it on Google Chrome. Once you have downloaded the MSU file, click on it once and...
  10. Win 10 Update (chronic problem)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Update (chronic problem): Anyone encountered or solved this constant update error??? Hewlett-Packard - Other hardware, Printer - Null Print - HP Officejet Pro 8620 - Error 0x80070490 61816