Windows 10: Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB

Discus and support Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 professional. It was a royal PIA which has been recounted elsewhere. The copy I got directly from Microsoft did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by transmaster, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB

Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 professional. It was a royal PIA which has been recounted elsewhere. The copy I got directly from Microsoft did the trick. I continued to have considerable trouble with my GPU. The RX580 would frequently freeze, and I was experiencing the Radeon Green screen of death. Was on gaming forum talking about my troubles. Somebody asked about my power settings. It was pointed out that the power settings installed are mostly for laptops. I changed it to performance. That ended the green screen and the freezing all but disappeared. Finally I went into the device manager and blew out all of the Microsoft loaded video drivers. This never worked on my old corrupt Windows 10 Home installation but I decided to try it anyway. When I did the delete the screen went to the default hugeness, this time everything was deleted. Loaded the latest drivers direct from AMD, they loaded very fast. I have had no trouble since.

:)

transmaster, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Daryl_186 Win User

Straighten a photo

I downloaded photos for the first time today on Windows 10 (brand new computer). Under edits, straighten is not listed as an option. Am I still able to straighten photos? All the regular edits appear on the list (lighten, colour, etc.) just not straighten.

Daryl_186, Aug 9, 2019
  3. pmpv91 Win User
    xfx rx480 8gb flashed to saphire rx580

More than one month with the Asus Strix RX580 8GB Bios ( 1360 / 2000 ) no issues, so far so good!

pmpv91, Aug 9, 2019
  4. pmpv91 Win User

Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB

Asus Strix RX580 OC BIOS

Hi, can anyone provide me the original Asus Strix RX580 OC 8GB Bios?
    I have the Asus Strix RX480 OC 8GB and i want to flash it

pmpv91, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB

1. Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB - Similar Threads - Finally straightened ASUS

2. Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem With 2 monitor on xfx rx580 8GB: hi i have xfx rx580 8GB, h610m-k, core i3-12100f and i have 2 monitor with vga output so i bought one hdmi->vga and dvi-d->vga cables if i plug my second monitor both monitor show desktop for 1 second then my primary display goes blank and my second monitor goes check signal...
  3. Straightening photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Straightening photos: I need to tilt some photos. It's something I've done hundreds of times before. But suddenly I've gone into Photos and the option isn't there anymore. It used to be "crop and rotate" and you would do it through there. Now it's just "crop". What's happened and how can I...
  4. Straightening photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Straightening photos: I need to tilt some photos. It's something I've done hundreds of times before. But suddenly I've gone into Photos and the option isn't there anymore. It used to be "crop and rotate" and you would do it through there. Now it's just "crop". What's happened and how can I...
  5. Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb: Hello everyone. Lets start with problem what ive had two days ago my m.2 ssd stopped working so ive replaced it to new one. All fine now. So ive had to install new window ive done that done all updates, chipset etc., but when im installing graphic driver its not working. Its...
  6. Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb: Hello everyone. Lets start with problem what ive had two days ago my m.2 ssd stopped working so ive replaced it to new one. All fine now. So ive had to install new window ive done that done all updates, chipset etc., but when im installing graphic driver its not working. Its...
  7. Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Help reading BSOD crash file - Radeon RX580 Gaming Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help reading BSOD crash file - Radeon RX580 Gaming Issue: Hi, I am getting BSOD when using RX580. clean install of windows, latest AMD drivers as of Jan 3rd 2021. Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors Gigabyte BaseBoard Product Z97-D3H-CF BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends...
  9. AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this: Hi there all, I so in this forum a lot of problem with the screen after windows 10 stand-by, so I decide to post my problem. I have a new PC with Windows 10, AMD Radeon 580RX and Samsung Curved Monitor C34F791. My problem is that after hibernate or standby my monitor is...
  10. AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this: Hi there all, I so in this forum a lot of problem with the screen after windows 10 stand-by, so I decide to post my problem. I have a new PC with Windows 10, AMD Radeon 580RX and Samsung Curved Monitor C34F791. My problem is that after hibernate or standby my monitor is...