Windows 10: Finally, weather in vertical taskbar! 21H2 build 2075

Discus and support Finally, weather in vertical taskbar! 21H2 build 2075 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Badgerking [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Badgerking, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Finally, weather in vertical taskbar! 21H2 build 2075

/u/Badgerking, Sep 22, 2022
  2. KrisM44 Win User

Win 11 21H2 weather doesn't show on lock screen

I have set default location to 3 different places on the eastern US, but no joy.

I have set personalization / lockscreen to show weather.

I have clicked on start menu/ Apps and Features / Weather / 3 vertical dots / Advanced options to check that location is on, Always run in background.

Settings / location is on. default location weather is on.

but no joy - no weather info on lock screen.

win 11 21H2 current

KrisM44, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Removal of Weather Info on Taskbar& New Version 21H2 from Windows 10 OS.

To,
    Microsoft Community

Dear Sir,

This is Gavin. Using Windows 10 OS, Version: 21H2 (OS Build: 19042.649). Today (29 April, 2021) i received Windows 10, Version 20H2 Update i.e KB5001391.

Finally, weather in vertical taskbar! 21H2 build 2075 3a9fe296-6397-43d3-bb4e-76d144050fdc?upload=true.png

With New update i received Weather / News / Interests on Taskbar. I would like to know can i remove or hide this from Taskbar. Please give me tips on that.

Also would like to know when will Windows 10 OS "Version: 21H2" Version be available for use. I want to Download & use Version :21H2" in My Laptop. Please give me tips on this as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Gavin

GavinMathos, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Grzegorz Win User

Finally, weather in vertical taskbar! 21H2 build 2075

Multiple columns in vertical taskbar?

Is there any chance/hack/possibility to have multiple columns when locating the taskbar on the side of the desktop?
    I mean, when vertical, no matter how thick the taskbar is made, there is always only one icons column and one needs to scroll it, when those do not fit:

Finally, weather in vertical taskbar! 21H2 build 2075 41462d1486569782t-taskbar-doesnt-stack-when-vertical-vertical.png

The only thing I found on the Net related to this is this topic:
    taskbar doesn't stack when vertical? - Windows 7 Help Forums
    But - first - I totally don't get this patent with a folder (?), and second - there are some years that passed, maybe, finally, there is a way to do this...? Or any taskbar tweaker, skin, whatever...?

Grzegorz, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Finally, weather in vertical taskbar! 21H2 build 2075

1. Finally, weather in vertical taskbar! 21H2 build 2075 - Similar Threads - Finally weather vertical

2. return vertical taskbar??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    return vertical taskbar??: Would love to hear news if microsoft is bringing back the vertical task bar or not, considering they've added a vertical task bar to edge recently which has short cuts to office tools as well as applications I don't see why they are permanently against allowing users to set...
  3. return vertical taskbar??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    return vertical taskbar??: Would love to hear news if microsoft is bringing back the vertical task bar or not, considering they've added a vertical task bar to edge recently which has short cuts to office tools as well as applications I don't see why they are permanently against allowing users to set...
  4. Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527: I've searched around and tried different suggestions on how to get the weather widget to show up in the taskbar, but nothing is working at all and I've kind of hit a dead end. Anyone have any tips?...
  5. Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Weather Widget Not Showing In Taskbar Build 22000.527: I've searched around and tried different suggestions on how to get the weather widget to show up in the taskbar, but nothing is working at all and I've kind of hit a dead end. Anyone have any tips?...
  6. Don't have Weather widget on taskbar (21390. build)

in Windows 10 Support
    Don't have Weather widget on taskbar (21390. build): Hello, I have been searching for the solution of this problem for some time. Thought it may be up to location where I live. Seems like it wasn't that. I have been giving changing locations a try. I am registered on Insider's. My laptop is registered to Insider's as well....
  7. Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000: Hi In the latest build 21318.1000 of Windows 10 insider, there was a new feature News & Interests. It displayed current Weather the first time after the update and today when I turned on my computer it's gone and now it's showing like this a newspaper logo or something......
  8. Final Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Final Build: I want to ask which is the Final build of Windows 10 that is available to the general public. I have windows 10 build 19041.450. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-build/bda11a83-f5f9-4adf-8278-38fe0425a17b
  9. Flip vertical taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flip vertical taskbar?: Is there a utility to flip the vertical taskbar so that the start button and program icons are on the bottom? I have a secondary monitor with a vertical taskbar and it'd be nice to have the icons more in line with the end of my primary monitor. I'm already running 7+ Taskbar...
  10. Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings: [img] For some time now, users outside of the US using Cortana could get the weather but it was always in Fahrenheit. To get around this US-based temperature system, users had to use the voice assistant to request the temperature in Celsius specifically each time. It...