Windows 10: Find a excel list files into server folders . Urgent Please

Discus and support Find a excel list files into server folders . Urgent Please in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi ! i know i have hard question ! but i believe technology cant stop and its here to save time ! i have a list of 600 pdf+cad files the list is... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HadiBarakat1, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Find a excel list files into server folders . Urgent Please

Hi !

i know i have hard question !

but i believe technology cant stop and its here to save time !

i have a list of 600 pdf+cad files

the list is stored into excel sheet .

why i asked is its not the first time and this list of 600 is the shortest list so far .

i always search for thousands and i feel so annoyed ! every day ,

how i can use windows or power-shell to search me those files

" example " :

C01-HBC-S-STA-T-PC-AL-Z3-5555.dwg and the same C01-HBC-S-STA-T-PC-AL-Z3-5555.pdf

i have similler 600 for today and i have dead line , those files are stored into the server multiple folders abut i can use the server root to search into full directory .

Please help me since my carrier as a document controller is all i have and this things is part of my job every day .. thousands of them ,

Thank You ALL Find a excel list files into server folders . Urgent Please :) ..

:)

HadiBarakat1, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Find a excel list files into server folders . Urgent Please [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 30, 2019
  3. regan1985 Win User
    making file lists

ok i have tried it and i got it to work thanks

but my next problem is it only lists the folders not the files??

regan1985, Oct 30, 2019
  4. dark2099 Win User

Find a excel list files into server folders . Urgent Please

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Find a excel list files into server folders . Urgent Please

1. Find a excel list files into server folders . Urgent Please - Similar Threads - Find excel list

2. Urgent please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent please: Hello, I have a strange question and I didn't know which was the correct topic for it but please help me, because I want to know the truth, that's why I'm asking for the help of the experts here. Three weeks ago my laptop hinge gave out even though it was relatively new Dell...
  3. Urgent please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent please: Hello, I have a strange question and I didn't know which was the correct topic for it but please help me, because I want to know the truth, that's why I'm asking for the help of the experts here. Three weeks ago my laptop hinge gave out even though it was relatively new Dell...
  4. Urgent Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent Please: each time I try to set up any program to the laptop, it asks for the PIN for an old account that is on the laptop. I reached out to my friend who previously had the laptop, but he says he can't remember the PIN, & has no access to the added email address!! I cannot even set...
  5. File Listing in Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Listing in Folders: Why does Windows 10 Explorer not display ALL of the files in a designated folder? I have an App Finale Print Music 2014 that I used to create new music encryptions; then saved to a designated folder. Then I call up Win Ex that folder, but the new entry may or not appear. I...
  6. List folder files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List folder files.: How can I fall in love with all the files in a folder starting from 1 to the number of files that the folder contains. It could be some .bat or some advice thanks 164506
  7. Find excel file that has array

Find excel file that has array: Is there a way to search for an excel file that has an array? ty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-excel-file-that-has-array/e12fc946-8cc6-4893-9131-c630d58a6321
  8. Find and List Compressed Files and Folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find and List Compressed Files and Folders in Windows 10: How to: Find and List Compressed Files and Folders in Windows 10 How to Find and List Compressed Files and Folders in Windows 10 Windows 10 supports compression of individual files and folders on NTFS volumes using NTFS compression. While NTFS file system compression...
  9. Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder: Hi I have been working on my computer to fix several faults. Everything is now working (I did in situ reinstall of Win 10 Creator) with the exception of the following: Browse for folder action Sometimes it works but majority of the time all I get when attempting...
  10. Folder List on remote server not fully displayed.

Folder List on remote server not fully displayed.: I have a small network of machines running Win10. All are activated, some were upgrades and then ISO installed to check. Some were Technical Preview installations. Some are FAST ring and some are SLOW ring. They all connect to a NAS to share files in folders and keep...