Windows 10: find a non registered document

Discus and support find a non registered document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to find wher "documents and settings" is in order to trace a non registered document. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GILBERTAude, May 4, 2019.

1. find a non registered document

I need to find wher "documents and settings" is in order to trace a non registered document. Thank you

:)

GILBERTAude, May 4, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 4, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 4, 2019
  4. find a non registered document

Non-Existent email address entered on registering Windows 10

I entered a non-existent email address by mistake, when registering Windows 10. Now I keep getting pop-up messages, saying that I need to verify thisaddress, which of course I can't. I have tried the following suggestion given to another user,
    but it doesn't work for me. Does anyone have a better suggestion please?

Let's try the steps below and check if it helps:

1. Click on the Start menu and select Settings.

2. Now click on Accounts and click on Your Info.

3. Click on Sign in with a Local account instead and follow the onscreen instruction to change the account to Local account.

4. Now follow the same steps and select Sign in with Microsoft Account and follow the onscreen instruction to change the account to Microsoft Account. Use the Correct Microsoft account to configure the account.

askingforit, May 4, 2019
Thema:

find a non registered document

1. find a non registered document - Similar Threads - find non registered

2. redirect documents to non personal onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    redirect documents to non personal onedrive: Windows 10 or 11 Home or Pro 22H2would like to be able to redirect documents to %username%\documents from %username%\OneDrive\Documents personal OneDriveand eventually to ...\Users\username-\OneDrive - Businessname\DocumentsWe keep getting error about 30-40% timehave stopped...
  3. redirect documents to non personal onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redirect documents to non personal onedrive: Windows 10 or 11 Home or Pro 22H2would like to be able to redirect documents to %username%\documents from %username%\OneDrive\Documents personal OneDriveand eventually to ...\Users\username-\OneDrive - Businessname\DocumentsWe keep getting error about 30-40% timehave stopped...
  4. redirect documents to non personal onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hide "my documents", documents shortcut and windows folder with GPO/register

Hide "my documents", documents shortcut and windows folder with GPO/register: Hello, community, in my company, we provide storage for our customers. Each customer can access their own folder via Citrix.The problem is when I map a folder to their AD account/group, it automatically creates a folder "MyDocuments" and links it to the "Documents" shortcut....
  6. Hide "my documents", documents shortcut and windows folder with GPO/register

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide "my documents", documents shortcut and windows folder with GPO/register: Hello, community, in my company, we provide storage for our customers. Each customer can access their own folder via Citrix.The problem is when I map a folder to their AD account/group, it automatically creates a folder "MyDocuments" and links it to the "Documents" shortcut....
  7. Hide "my documents", documents shortcut and windows folder with GPO/register

8. Windows Search Not Finding Documents

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Search Not Finding Documents: I'm using Windows 10, and every time I search for a document in the search bar, nothing comes up except for Bing search results. This has been happening for a few days now and it may be due to some update as the search results look different than before. I tried running the...
  9. Cannot find documents.

Cannot find documents.: I scanned several documents yesterday and cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-documents/4d6bc544-4613-4279-aa12-9ecaa4618747"
  10. Where to find documentation on WuMgr?

Where to find documentation on WuMgr?: I just installed WuMgr but I need to learn the product. There are several options to choose from. I'd like to find documentation about each option and maybe some example settings with explanations. The options are not self-explanatory to me. 128209