Windows 10: find account mailbox sync settings

Discus and support find account mailbox sync settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To update I went to my account and according to instructions was supposed to go to change mailbox sync settings- I can't find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cateringtoyou, Nov 18, 2019.

1. find account mailbox sync settings

To update I went to my account and according to instructions was supposed to go to change mailbox sync settings- I can't find it

:)

cateringtoyou, Nov 18, 2019

2. Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Mailbox sync option

In account settings the Change mailbox sync settings is greyed out. Any suggestions how to overcome this situation please.

KenBryant535, Nov 18, 2019
  4. find account mailbox sync settings

Will my contact list from GMail work on Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the
      Accounts
      under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the
      Change mailbox sync settings
      and check in the
      Sync options.
    Hope this works.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

find account mailbox sync settings

1. find account mailbox sync settings - Similar Threads - find account mailbox

2. Sorting email account in Mailbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sorting email account in Mailbox: The Mailbox in Win10, "by design" which means lack of feature, sorts your email accounts in the order you create them with the oldest at the top. Not great, but we live with it. Then Microsoft comes out with the "Linking" feature which whatever mailboxes you want can be...
  3. Sync account settings not working properly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync account settings not working properly?: I'm setting up my PC at work. Trying to sync my settings with my current account but for some reason the theme and settings are not what I actually have. I'm thinking it's syncing with my desktop at home? How can I fix this? Thanks! submitted by /u/juicy_squat [link]...
  4. Setting up my new computer - personal mailbox is not syncing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Setting up my new computer - personal mailbox is not syncing: syncing mailbox not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-my-new-computer-personal-mailbox-is-not/652ec02e-f6a8-4114-82c0-12725efec16e"
  5. WIndows 10 Mail App -> Settings -> Account Settings -> Change Mailbox sync settings -> Your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 Mail App -> Settings -> Account Settings -> Change Mailbox sync settings -> Your...: Mail app Version 16005.12026.20248.0 OS Build 18362.10024 Your Name field is gone, how to set proper email account display name??? Here is the screenshot - https://prnt.sc/pkye4v...
  6. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  7. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  8. Sync accounts settings with Android phone .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync accounts settings with Android phone .: I have my Android signed in through the Authenticator with my main Microsoft account. Went thru the add device process but it still doesn't show the device in devices in account. Also, when I go to the sync settings in my windows pc, it says " sync is not available with for...
  9. Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App: In W10 Mail App we can change the sync mailbox settings to 'based on my usage', 'manually' and sever time periods. What exactly do the first two mean? And how can we manually sync them; is there a button to do so? Thank you. 84400
  10. Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 How to Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kenbryant535@gmail.com