Windows 10: Find and fix network problems

Discus and support Find and fix network problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use the built-in windows wifi troubleshooter to fix my problems, but about an hour ago I tried it again and this time I got this: [ATTACH] What do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FormulaSoda6420, May 27, 2020.

1. Find and fix network problems

I use the built-in windows wifi troubleshooter to fix my problems, but about an hour ago I tried it again and this time I got this: Find and fix network problems 1172137b-bb10-44af-8a56-6976c24ba771?upload=true.png

What do I do now?

:)

FormulaSoda6420, May 27, 2020

2. Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, May 27, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, May 27, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Find and fix network problems

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Find and fix network problems

1. Find and fix network problems - Similar Threads - Find fix network

2. How to fix network adapter problem!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix network adapter problem!?: Hello dears, I'm having problems in my both local and management NIC, it show red X icon on network connection. I tried to update both networks drivers, but still the same issue. Worth mentioning that I also tried to install the driver manually from the website. Your support...
  3. How to fix network adapter problem!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix network adapter problem!?: Hello dears, I'm having problems in my both local and management NIC, it show red X icon on network connection. I tried to update both networks drivers, but still the same issue. Worth mentioning that I also tried to install the driver manually from the website. Your support...
  4. How to fix network adapter problem!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to fix network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix network adapter problem: so i was updating drivers with driver easy and suddenly my network adapter has a yellow exclamation mark ik what it means but i cant fix it neither connect to the internet and i didnt even update the networkadapter...
  6. how to fix network credential problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix network credential problems: having problems with network credentials. When trying to view other computers on my home network i am asked for the credentials password. Tried fixes I have found on network to no avail. Network sharing worked perfect before windows 10 or 11. Can someone suggest a work around...
  7. how to fix network credential problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix network credential problems: having problems with network credentials. When trying to view other computers on my home network i am asked for the credentials password. Tried fixes I have found on network to no avail. Network sharing worked perfect before windows 10 or 11. Can someone suggest a work around...
  8. Network Problem I Cant Fix!!

Network Problem I Cant Fix!!: <div style="text-align:justify;">I've got 2 routers in my house. My PC can only connect to 1 of them, with the other one not supplying internet Although it normally does. But all my other devices can connect and use the internet with both routers. I tried fixing it with...
  9. Need Help Finding/Fixing the problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Finding/Fixing the problem.: To start this off, my laptop Acer Aspire ES1-533 Series, Model N16C1, started having an issue a couple months back, where the screen would randomly black out for odd periods of time, with nothing but the cursor showing, and then come back on, all randomly. This makes using it...
  10. Is there a Microsoft fix coming for the network problems?

Is there a Microsoft fix coming for the network problems?: I've read through most of the threads here on fixing the networking issues cause by the Windows update. But I don't want to start changing settings I don't understand, so I just rolled back the update to get things working again - This fixed three of my five networked...