Windows 10: find bar keeps popping up

Discus and support find bar keeps popping up in Cortana to solve the problem; whenever I type the find barkeeps popping up even when I'm not pressin ctrl F and it takes me ages to type 1 sentence because I have to keep exiting it... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ArielleYeo, Feb 22, 2020.

1. find bar keeps popping up

whenever I type the find barkeeps popping up even when I'm not pressin ctrl F and it takes me ages to type 1 sentence because I have to keep exiting it every 2-3 words I type. when I want to read a webpage it pops up and scrolls thru the searches. I just wanna disable it. Help. Or can it be fixed? It happened after I updated the windows.

:)

ArielleYeo, Feb 22, 2020

2. Volume bar keeps popping up

The volume bar keeps appearing in the top left corner on my laptop screen. It's been happening for a while now and it's really annoying, especially when I'm watching a video and it keeps popping up.

Any suggestions on something I might have accidentally enabled/diasbled??

JadeNicholls, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Acrobat Reader DC keeps popping on screen

Hello,

As per the issue description, I understand that issue with Acrobat reader DC and its popping every time while working on computer. I will certainly help you to resolve the issue.

There might be a possibility that new security updates are constantly released for the Adobe Acrobat Reader software to provide increased functionality and to patch any security loopholes that might be present. Every time a new update has been downloaded
    and is ready to install, a notification will pop up to alert the user. There are instances where these can be annoying or intrusive; for example, while giving a business presentation with the aid of a PDF document. Disabling the Acrobat Reader pop-ups will
    prevent this type of interruption.

Method 1

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

Step 1

Launch Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Step 2

Click "Edit" from the menu bar at the top of the Adobe Reader window and then click "Preferences" from the list of options displayed. Click the "Updater" category on the list of options displayed on the "Preferences" submenu

Step 3

Click the radio button next to "Do not download or install updates automatically" below the "Check for updates" section.

Step 4

Click "OK" and then click "Yes" when asked if you want to allow the changes. Acrobat Reader will no longer keep displaying pop-ups prompting you to install available updates.

Method 2

I would suggest you to scan your computer with Microsoft Safety scanner just to make sure that computer is free of all infections

You can scan your PC with Microsoft Safety Scanner to ensure your PC is not infected.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

Hope it helps, Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards

Kumar Ravi, Feb 22, 2020
  4. find bar keeps popping up

Round, and square pop-up at the task bar keeps popping up.

Q:Round, and square pop-up at the task bar keeps popping up. Tried your way, right click task bar, & unchecked lock task bar. But it still doing the same popping up.

Round, and square pop-up at the task bar keeps popping up.

Tried your way, right click task bar, & unchecked lock task bar. But it still doing the same popping up.

I have Windows 10 on my PC.

You came in my PC to do an update a couple hours ago.

The Round, and square pop-up at the task bar just came up while I was typing this message to you causing my curser to go hay-wire.

THIS REALLY SUCKS, better off using Windows 7, had no problems with it.

Had a I-T person came over for 3 hour to fix the problem, but no luck! He said it is at your end..............Just pop-up again while typing this to you. THIS REALLY SUCKS...........................

I bought this PC at Best Buy. HP-ENUY 34'' ALL-IN-ONE Intel Core i7-16GB Memory 256 GB State Drive. $1898.99.This unit came with WINDOWS 10.

JUST POP-UP AGAIN......................

DexterMeadows, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

find bar keeps popping up

1. find bar keeps popping up - Similar Threads - find bar keeps

2. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.: I am using a macbook laptop with dual system windows&apple this is happening at windows system Whenever I open browser edge or chrome in my laptop "find in page" Keeps popping up even though I have not pressed ctrl+f or f3. It will be working fine until I type anything like...
  3. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.: I am using a macbook laptop with dual system windows&apple this is happening at windows system Whenever I open browser edge or chrome in my laptop "find in page" Keeps popping up even though I have not pressed ctrl+f or f3. It will be working fine until I type anything like...
  4. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.

"Find on page" keeps popping up and stealing the keystrokes.: I am using a Asus laptop. Whenever I open any of the software in my laptop "find in page" Keeps popping up even though I have not pressed ctrl+f or f3. It will be working fine until I type anything like if I want to search something on Microsoft Edge, after I type few letters...
  6. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  7. Pop-Up language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop-Up language bar: After the update, when switching languages, a pop-up language bar began to appear on the right side. Please teach how to remove it. He is very nervous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-language-bar/bbb98cb9-469e-472b-b218-e59530edd448
  8. Volume bar keeps popping up

Volume bar keeps popping up: The volume bar keeps appearing in the top left corner on my laptop screen. It's been happening for a while now and it's really annoying, especially when I'm watching a video and it keeps popping up. Any suggestions on something I might have accidentally enabled/diasbled??...
  9. Search bar keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar keeps popping up: Good day I look after several Windows 10 machines in our enterprise. 99% is Windows 10 64bit Build 1511 10% is HP notebooks - 90% is customized desktops, all of the same spec Now when using some of the PC's, the user clicks on the Start button and the Search button...
  10. "Can not find" pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    "Can not find" pop up: A few months before I installed Windows 10 I went looking for a music App. I found one and downloaded it. When I opened it I now had an unknown Yahoo home page and 2 other Apps I did not want. I deleted the Apps but this "can not find" notice (see attached) keeps popping up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ctrl F keeps popping up