Windows 10: Find bitlocker key

Discus and support Find bitlocker key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Something happened and I am suddenly unable to log into Windows. I get a repair message that does not get me anywhere. If I reboot my laptop I get the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AntoineLevy, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Find bitlocker key

Something happened and I am suddenly unable to log into Windows. I get a repair message that does not get me anywhere. If I reboot my laptop I get the same message over and over again. There are a few options available,, but they all require that I insert a bitlocker key. I have no idea how to retrieve it. I can log into my Microsoft account from my phone. I hope you will be able to walk me through this nightmare. My ID key might help you to find this bitlocker key. It is:

0C1CC2FA-C07D-4E30-B8A3-906F996E6A6F

:)

AntoineLevy, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Bitlocker Key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It is good that you know the Bitlocker key to properly get into the computer. To help you turn off the Bitlocker key, you can follow the steps below:

Please make sure you are signed as the Administrator of the computer.

To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.

• A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption. Click
      Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off, and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Find bitlocker key

bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Find bitlocker key

1. Find bitlocker key - Similar Threads - Find bitlocker key

2. can't find bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find bitlocker key: My pc has been off fo ra month and now there is a bitclocker recovery key needed i can't find my key on my account even though that on the website i have this pc included in my account devices what can i do...
  3. can't find bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find bitlocker key: My pc has been off fo ra month and now there is a bitclocker recovery key needed i can't find my key on my account even though that on the website i have this pc included in my account devices what can i do...
  4. bitlocker recover can't find key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker recover can't find key: I have a personal laptop that has a blue screen requesting bitlocker recover key. The laptop has had Office installed via my work/government ID. I have followed all the steps to find the key and the computer is listed and visible in my work government profile via the...
  5. Unable to find recovery key of Bitlocker

Unable to find recovery key of Bitlocker: Hi,pls help me on Bitlocker.My drive is locked by Bitlocker, also I don't have recovery key of that Bitlocker.Also, > I Tried to recover key from Account.microsoft.com but key ID is not found.> Tried to put all available bitlocker key but non was valid> Tried to get recovery...
  6. Can't find my BitLocker Key

Can't find my BitLocker Key: When I go to aka.ms/aadrecovery key I cannot find the BitLocker Key for the device I am on. Anyways I can connect my account to the device or any other remedies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-bitlocker-key/bb9c4403-5d67-4ef0-b428-d0e2d7e441b0
  7. Find Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find Bitlocker Recovery Key: My HP Laptop did an upgrade and is now asking me for the Bitlocker Recovery key - I wasn't expecting this to happen so wasn't prepared with my key and now can't locate my paper copy. I have logged in to account.microsoft.com and that device is not on there but my other...
  8. Finding the correct Bitlocker-key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Finding the correct Bitlocker-key: I want to install an unsigned driver. Therefore, I followed all the steps to do an advanced reboot of the system, and just before rebooting it asks me for a Bitlocker recovery key. A bit of research showed me that I can find that on my Windows account, and indeed for this...
  9. Find BitLocker key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find BitLocker key: i cant find my bitlocker key that was stored here ***Modified title from: im looking for my bitlockerkey that was store here*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-bitlocker-key/58561e36-220d-419f-8077-304321863166
  10. Cant find the Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant find the Bitlocker key: I was trying to install the new drivers on my Dell xps 15 9570 (i9, 1tb, 32RAM etc) and It asked me to restart the PC and I did so, but I forgot that the other drivers were installing and when it tried to boot back up it went into boot loop. I tried almost all the methods,...