Windows 10: find contacts on Windows 10

Discus and support find contacts on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can't retrieve contacts on new computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SpartyRick, Oct 15, 2018.

1. find contacts on Windows 10

can't retrieve contacts on new computer

:)

SpartyRick, Oct 15, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

find contacts on Windows 10

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

find contacts on Windows 10

1. find contacts on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - find contacts

2. I am trying to get in contact with Microsoft, I cant find how to email Microsoft, can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to get in contact with Microsoft, I cant find how to email Microsoft, can...: I have been charged an annual fee when I thought I had only ever used the montly susbscription. Can someone please contact me to rectify my issue. I cant find an email to use to contact Microsoft directly. thankyou Kia...
  3. I am trying to get in contact with Microsoft, I cant find how to email Microsoft, can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to get in contact with Microsoft, I cant find how to email Microsoft, can...: I have been charged an annual fee when I thought I had only ever used the montly susbscription. Can someone please contact me to rectify my issue. I cant find an email to use to contact Microsoft directly. thankyou Kia...
  4. I am trying to get in contact with Microsoft, I cant find how to email Microsoft, can...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?: I cannot connect to a certain server and would like to discuss how to fix that. I am going through setting up meetings using ViaPath Visitor Web 8.0 and got instructions to contact my network administrator because I couldn't connect to their servers....
  6. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?: I cannot connect to a certain server and would like to discuss how to fix that. I am going through setting up meetings using ViaPath Visitor Web 8.0 and got instructions to contact my network administrator because I couldn't connect to their servers....
  7. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

8. Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.: How do i delete the first two contacts from my people app in windows? They are slightly wrong where the third is correct and when I search in my Mail/Calendar people app, I cannot find them?...
  9. Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.

Cannot find or delete incorrect people contacts from Windows Mail/Calendar People app.: How do i delete the first two contacts from my people app in windows? They are slightly wrong where the third is correct and when I search in my Mail/Calendar people app, I cannot find them?...
  10. Unable to find, edit, or delete contacts in Win 10 Mail not Outlook.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to find, edit, or delete contacts in Win 10 Mail not Outlook.: I've read the report of going to Start, typing Contacts, clicking on the "gear" settings icon in the bottom left corner. There IS no gear icon there. I've tried the "search" feature for a name that will appear when I begin typing it for a new E-mail. The search feature won't...