Windows 10: 'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files

Discus and support 'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I open a browser happens in Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Files, the Find feature is stuck on active and I am unable to activate anything else. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by amber markey, Aug 8, 2022.

1. 'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files

Whenever I open a browser happens in Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Files, the Find feature is stuck on active and I am unable to activate anything else. For example, if I open Chrome, Gmail, as soon as I start typing, the first letter typed is highlighted on the screen and the cursor rapidly scrolls through any of that letter found.I have already tried rebooting into Safe Mode and then restarting normally as suggested in a similar support request. However, that did not fix the problem. Has anyone else experienced this issue? How did you fix it?

:)

amber markey, Aug 8, 2022

2. BF4 Browser Utility

'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files [​IMG]

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 8, 2022
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 8, 2022
  4. 'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files

1. 'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files - Similar Threads - 'Find' feature stuck

2. Remenber Browser Feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remenber Browser Feature: The remember this browser feature does not work on any of the web sites I frequently visit, I.E. banking, games, email, etc. I am required to log in and some websites require me to enter a code sent by email or text. This is only happening on my desktop as my laptop is not...
  3. Remenber Browser Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remenber Browser Feature: The remember this browser feature does not work on any of the web sites I frequently visit, I.E. banking, games, email, etc. I am required to log in and some websites require me to enter a code sent by email or text. This is only happening on my desktop as my laptop is not...
  4. Remenber Browser Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files

'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files: Whenever I open a browser happens in Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Files, the Find feature is stuck on active and I am unable to activate anything else. For example, if I open Chrome, Gmail, as soon as I start typing, the first letter typed is highlighted on the screen and the...
  6. Changing location of ALL browser generated files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing location of ALL browser generated files: I am about to create a new Windows 10 installation on an SSD. I want to be sure that ALL browser related files (cache, temporary files, cookies, history etc) are stored on the non boot (non SSD) drive since I clear them periodically and I do not think it is a great idea to...
  7. Find in page feature stuck.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find in page feature stuck.: Today i switched my browser to google chrome and took a nap. When i came back, every tab i opened (in microsoft edge AND in chrome), that annoying "Search in page" feature was always stuck there. Clicking the X didnt do anything. I couldnt type anything without it going into...
  8. Finding all files on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding all files on PC: I am trying to access all my files that are on my computer running windows 10 but I cannot access them. How do you get to see every file that is on your computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-all-files-on-pc/31a651fc-9cdb-4bc4-a330-0ed8ef1f273a"
  9. Mach2 where to find list of all hidden features

Mach2 where to find list of all hidden features: Hey guys Features disappear for me on insider builds and I wanted to know if anyone has the I'd numbers of all the hidden features 128228
  10. Search not finding all files

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not finding all files: Hi everyone, We recently purchased two new Acer PC's running Windows 10 on a HDD. We also bought a SSD for each device which I then cloned the HDD to the SSD to decrease startup time. Please note that since cloning I have not formated or deleted any data on the HDD and the...