Windows 10: Find in page feature stuck.

Discus and support Find in page feature stuck. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today i switched my browser to google chrome and took a nap. When i came back, every tab i opened (in microsoft edge AND in chrome), that annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarlanWright, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Find in page feature stuck.

Today i switched my browser to google chrome and took a nap. When i came back, every tab i opened (in microsoft edge AND in chrome), that annoying "Search in page" feature was always stuck there. Clicking the X didnt do anything. I couldnt type anything without it going into the "find in page" searchbox. It makes both browsers unusable. Find in page feature stuck. [​IMG]

:)

HarlanWright, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

Windows Phone OS7.10.8112.7 (Step 6)

Hi XemnessLive,

You can find many solutions for update issues listed on the following page:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484

The suggestions listed for the errors of the phone being stuck in download mode and stuck at OEM splash screen may be helpful along with the general steps listed at the beginning of the article.

Please let me know if these suggestions are able to help you update.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jul 19, 2019
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jul 19, 2019
  4. aronchick Win User

Find in page feature stuck.

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Find in page feature stuck.

1. Find in page feature stuck. - Similar Threads - Find page feature

2. Stuck on bitlocker page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on bitlocker page: Hello, I’ve downloaded VMware software client and restarted my computer. I’ve put in my bitlocker recovery key and now I’m stuck on automatic repair which says it couldn’t repair my pc. I’ve clicked shut down and gone into advanced settings as well and I’m just not sure what...
  3. 'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files: Whenever I open a browser happens in Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Files, the Find feature is stuck on active and I am unable to activate anything else. For example, if I open Chrome, Gmail, as soon as I start typing, the first letter typed is highlighted on the screen and the...
  4. 'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Find' feature stuck on for all browsers, Files: Whenever I open a browser happens in Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Files, the Find feature is stuck on active and I am unable to activate anything else. For example, if I open Chrome, Gmail, as soon as I start typing, the first letter typed is highlighted on the screen and the...
  5. Stuck on Recovery Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Recovery Page: I am stuck on the “Recovery- Your PC couldn’t start properly” Error code: 0x0000001 page. I’ve tried everything that all the online help pages have recommended and nothing is working. I force restarted three times in an effort to get to repair mode to use a command prompt but...
  6. Stuck on Recovery Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Recovery Page: I am stuck on the “Recovery- Your PC couldn’t start properly” Error code: 0x0000001 page. I’ve tried everything that all the online help pages have recommended and nothing is working. I force restarted three times in an effort to get to repair mode to use a command prompt but...
  7. Stuck in cmd.exe page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in cmd.exe page: Don't ask why ! but I am in the cmd.exe command page but can't get back to Windows 10. Several commands get me out to re-boot but when I sign back in it reverts to the cmd.exe page.Control+alt+delete brings up Task Manager and then File Explorer but nothing opens. Any ideas...
  8. Stuck on a page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on a page: I am stuck at the "add your Microsoft account" screen on another computer. It will not take either my e-mail address or phone number. When you click "Next" it just says there was an issue looking up your account. I cannot get out of that screen. This is a new Dell laptop....
  9. Stuck in login page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in login page: hi all! I recently upgraded from Win7 pro to Win10 with the automatic procedure, what happened is that: - while following procedure all updates have been applied and when I reached the 1909 version window started to give me problems. - when I started the pc self assembled...
  10. Apps & features page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps & features page: This has just started today. When I open Apps in Settings, the Apps & features page shows up for maybe five seconds, then closes. How can I fix that? Thanks! Ronny107...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find in page feature stuck 10