Windows 10: Find installed program

Discus and support Find installed program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a piece of software that runs even though I think ive deleted it. Clicking the bottom left wi does icon I type the name and I then see it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ipbr21054, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Ipbr21054 Win User

Find installed program

I have a piece of software that runs even though I think ive deleted it.

Clicking the bottom left wi does icon I type the name and I then see it shown but the only option is pin to start.

How do I find the path to delete it correctly.

:)

Ipbr21054, Mar 14, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 14, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Find installed program

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Find installed program

1. Find installed program - Similar Threads - Find installed program

2. Windows 10 - Find actual installed program location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Find actual installed program location: I am trying to tell Windows 10 where it can find an installed program to use as default, to open a certain file extension. Unfortunately, I cant right click on the shortcut to the program on the start bar and select properties to easily determine the files actual location, as...
  3. How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While installing a program or app, most of us usually ignore the installation path […] This article How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to find out when a software or app was installed in […] This article How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search

in Cortana
    not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search: im not able to find and see apps which i download from microsoft store . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-find-installed-apps-and-programs-on/a82bdb89-1a65-4c17-a6e1-32593fcd422a
  6. Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs: Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-find-installed-applications-in/c60b76bd-2b03-4d88-99d6-8a7ab0e52490
  7. Unable to Find the Installed Program on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Find the Installed Program on Windows 10: Hi, I have installed Visual Studio Express 2012 in my Windows 10 system for learning purposes. I have installed it correctly but I cannot find it. When I try to reinstall it says do you want to repair it or uninstall. That means the program is installed. I also looked in...
  8. Windows cannot find a program I just installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find a program I just installed: I just installed the free version of IObit DriverBooster 6.2.00 (on Windows 10 Pro v1709). After the installation finished, I attempted to run the program and received an error message that reads: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver...
  9. Windows cannot find a program I just installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot find a program I just installed: I just installed the free version of IObit DriverBooster 6.2.00 (on Windows 10 Pro v1709). After the installation finished, I attempted to run the program and received an error message that reads: Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver...
  10. Find a program in ISO

in Windows 10 Support
    Find a program in ISO: Where can I find a windows program (Taskmgr.exe, for example) in a windows ISO? 115859