Windows 10: Find installed programme.

Discus and support Find installed programme. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a piece of software that runs even though I think ive deleted it. Clicking the bottom left wi does icon I type the name and I then see it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ipbr21054, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Ipbr21054 Win User

Find installed programme.

I have a piece of software that runs even though I think ive deleted it.

Clicking the bottom left wi does icon I type the name and I then see it shown but the only option is pin to start.

How do I find the path to delete it correctly.

:)

Ipbr21054, Feb 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Find installed programme.

In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Find installed programme.

1. Find installed programme. - Similar Threads - Find installed programme

2. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't install a simple programme: I've tried repeatedly to install a simple script writing programme on a new Win10 PC.Within seconds of starting to install it tells me "to continue installing, you must exit the programme name.But it isn't installed, so how can I possibly exit it?Why am I getting this...
  3. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a simple programme: I've tried repeatedly to install a simple script writing programme on a new Win10 PC.Within seconds of starting to install it tells me "to continue installing, you must exit the programme name.But it isn't installed, so how can I possibly exit it?Why am I getting this...
  4. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Installed Programmes Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Programmes Won't Open: Hello Everyone,I am at my wits wnd and I need some help, please.I recently reset my Windows 11 laptop because things were not workong properly. Before I reset it, there was an update, I think it was called a cumulative update, so I installed it and when it had installed,...
  6. Installed Programmes Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Programmes Won't Open: Hello Everyone,I am at my wits wnd and I need some help, please.I recently reset my Windows 11 laptop because things were not workong properly. Before I reset it, there was an update, I think it was called a cumulative update, so I installed it and when it had installed,...
  7. Fail to install some programmes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail to install some programmes: Hello! I have some installation issues with zoom, spotify , discord etc. . When I tried to install Spotify nothing happened after installing it, there was no app of Spotify. The only solution was to download it from Microsoft Store. What about Zoom... When I install it , it...
  8. programme installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programme installer: Hi programme installer will not work on my laptop, if i put a disc in to load, installer just flashes there for a second then disappears tried several time and the same thing happens. Not brilliant at technology and have tried all the fixes suggested on the net but still no...
  9. Install programms on the second drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install programms on the second drive.: Hi, I have a pc with two drives, one SSD (in which the OS is installed) and one HDD. I want to install some programs, that I don't use so often, on the second drive to save some space from the SSD. How is this possible? Thanks....
  10. install programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install programmes: I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-programmes/24fce156-dc3f-43ae-b733-2d126899e153