Windows 10: Find it very difficult to use my hotmail account

Discus and support Find it very difficult to use my hotmail account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Sorry for this problem and time taken by forum. I am 89 and in a care home. Find it very difficult to use my hotmail account which I have completely... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ess1, Dec 23, 2020.

1. ess1 Win User

Find it very difficult to use my hotmail account

Sorry for this problem and time taken by forum.

I am 89 and in a care home. Find it very difficult to use my hotmail account which I have completely messed up.
    Cannot get head around changing password etc. Using the various "helps" is proving too difficult.

Can I someone from Microsoft possibly go through procedure please.

Thanks and keep well all,

Sellick

:)

2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Dec 23, 2020
  3. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Krazy Owl Win User

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Find it very difficult to use my hotmail account - Similar Threads - Find very difficult

2. I am a Nigerian, I have been finding it difficult to create an account using my Nigerian...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am a Nigerian, I have been finding it difficult to create an account using my Nigerian...: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone number - 08037446263 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-a-nigerian-i-have-been-finding-it-difficult/aad25cd3-3928-4229-9651-94fb37afb6f0
  3. I am a Nigerian, I have been finding it difficult to create an account using my Nigerian...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am a Nigerian, I have been finding it difficult to create an account using my Nigerian...: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone number - 08037446263 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-a-nigerian-i-have-been-finding-it-difficult/aad25cd3-3928-4229-9651-94fb37afb6f0
  4. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account: I have a HOTMAIL account I would like to delete . It seems I have 2 ways to sign into MICROSOFT . Everyone states that if I delete my OLD Hotmail account it automatically closes my Main Microsoft account ? My main sign-in Account shows my " WORD " purchase & download , my...
  5. find my phone with hotmail account

find my phone with hotmail account: find my phone with hot mail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-phone-with-hotmail-account/28f4dac5-d56c-4801-865d-f48b2e424122
  6. Very old Hotmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Very old Hotmail account: I created a @HOTmail.com account back in 2004. Then around 2007 (don't remember the exact year) I created an @Outlook.com account. I created it not because I wanted to create an @Outlook account, but the news spin back in that day coming from non-MS sources were saying you...
  7. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail account: I am getting termination notice addressed to user@hotmail. Due to no upgrade? Scam or not. By tapping a blue bar. No microsoft logo. Please inform as it says final notice to termination...
  8. finding difficult

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    finding difficult: my mic. store was corrupted i could not upadate or download anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-difficult/4d637f7b-4f38-4223-b0d0-cc41cc74bb2f
  9. pin for my hotmail account

pin for my hotmail account: has anyone had where the pin they created doesn't t work and then it makes you restart your computer because you have used your wrong pin too many times? I selected the reset my pin and instead of going somewhere where you can do that it suggests a place but when you go...
  10. My Hotmail account will not connect

in Browsers and Email
    My Hotmail account will not connect: When I first upgraded to Windows 10 I set up my gmail and hotmail accounts in the native Windows 10 email app. Both were working when I first set it up a long time ago. Quite a while ago now, though, the Hotmail account ceased to work. I tried looking online for the proper...